« Back to All Topics
FOD CHAMPS.
Posted in 
Billiards
FOD CHAMPS.
Posted in 
Billiards
FOD CHAMPS.
I've had this idea in my head for about 6 years, FOD introduced the Grand Prix and I decides against doing my own. Now I have learnt a bit more I am looking to create a full calendar Flyordie Snooker (& possibly 8 Ball) Championship with a World Rankings list.

As of right now I haven't created the website but if enough interest is generated I will create this.

I'm not talking 1 Tournament with a month sub to the winner. I'm talking fully sponsored, real prize money and bragging rights. Highest season breaks and tournament breaks will also bring prizes.

Ideally 16 players are needed for each Ranking system to begin with for both Snooker and 8 Ball.

If you wish to join please note that either player in each match records the gameplay or live streams to Twitch or YouTube.

If I have caught your attention and you are interested please add the Skype FODChamps.

Each player will need to be dedicated and times can be arranged.

I did approach the Admins of Flyordie for this idea to allow me to have our own Snooker and Pool games on the website with a dedicated room, but clearly the Admins don't value eSports as a viable industry. So I'll do it myself and find the sponsors on my own.

Any questions please feel free to contact me:
Skype - FODChamps
Amark0821@gmail.com 

Hopefully the best players will join.