Forums » Billiards
New Version Pool
Replies: 30   Pages: 3   Most recent reply posted by: Cracken (Dec 22, 2016 2:37 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 30   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]
Cracken

New Version Pool Posted: Dec 22, 2016 2:37 PM
First of all I say Hello and secondly I want to congratulate the developer for the awesome work done, it was necessary mainly from technical point of view because Java browser plugin has die and consequently flyordie was losing users and 8 Ball game that was the main game of site it stopped being for this problem. Now I hope that 8 Ball returns to be the same as before. I say goodbye (k)

Talent1

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 22, 2016 10:37 PM
Great!

gillette

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 4:29 AM
this NEW version that was just initiated is "Terrible !!!" The mouse that controls the pace and speed of each shot is not as responsive to touch as before , resulting in many miscues and short shots !!! What have you done?? Can you go back to the fine control from before or I will stop playing this 8 ball and 9 ball games all together !!! Please FIX this !!!

DEVELOPER

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 4:42 PM
We managed to tweak mouse handling in the HTML5 version a little bit. Shooting control should be the same as in the Java version before.

Please make sure you clear your browser's cache and restart the game for the update.

Those of you, who are still not happy with the HTML5 version, can revert to the Java version using a Java compatible browser. (See the Curling FAQ for instructions how to switch back to Java)

DDARE

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 4:48 PM
Great news!
Very well & more thanks!
But...
Can I make one suggestion?
I'm looking for a full-screen mode. My laptop has a screen is only 15 inches. So play is not very convenient.
For example, if you press "F", the pool table will unfold on the full screen. The side panels and the bottom panel will disappear.
Information about goals balls (messages about the score or chat messages, etc.) can be displayed in a pop-up semi-transparent windows.
Messages send to the chat by pressing "C" button.

May be?
How do you like the idea?
Is this possible?

Tofque

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 5:20 PM
Hi,

I just don't understand one think.
I played 2 frame 1 hour ago, with the new version on chrome, and i realy enjoyed this new version !

One hour later, i came back on my computer to play another one, but it's not the same game...

Anable to hit strong, and i'm always too short

Is there any problem now ?

Thx

blurry

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 6:13 PM
Same problem here, no matter how hard i try to hit the ball in quick snooker it only travels a short distance

bswpt

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 7:06 PM
exactly the same on my side....no matter if in ff ore chrome...snooker is not playable anymore...every shot is to short and to week...i'm playing for years...so i know exactly what i'm talking about

THUD

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 8:04 PM
I also have lost power with the mouse, if I clear my cache, I lose all my saved passwords which I'm not prepared to do.
This is a classic case of if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it

OPERATOR

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 8:20 PM
You can switch back to old version at

http://www.playcurling.com/faq.html#topic=javaswitch

(select Java)
until we find a solution to the problem.

Thank you.

DEVELOPER

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 23, 2016 9:07 PM
Clearing the cache won't clear passwords. Just make sure, only "Cache" is checked when you clear the data.

Also, you can check the version of the game by typing "/version" in the chat (without quotes). It should end with r161223

DragonAttack

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 24, 2016 12:57 AM
I confirm power its fixed by switchin back to Java setting using that link OPERATOR gave. Thumbs up to that (y) and i'm sure you guys will fix HTML soon

THUD

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 24, 2016 2:48 AM
Don't have the options when clearing cache, it's all or nothing (Tools_Internet Options_Browsing History).
Anyway, up and running using the link and clicking back to Java.
Thanks Operator.

Cracken

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 24, 2016 9:26 AM
Hi What's up Happy Xmas

About short shot:
I had the opportunity to try the first HTML5 release version I don't remember exactly if it was "r161221" or "r161221". Anyway in these versions the mouse handling was very similar as Java version whereby I don't think that is a problem of HTML5. I think that you should reverse the improve done about mouse handling in the last version "r161223".

I'm sure coming soon will be fixed the littles missing details. Regards

Esta vez volveré para ser corona

Joca123

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 24, 2016 7:34 PM
o que aconteceu, na nova versão, o mouse não tem poder para arremessar a bola com força, só devagar, e perdemos jogadas. já reinstalei Java e não adiantou.
a versão anterior era melhor.
espero que consertem, afinal pago para jogar, tenho direitos...

Replies: 30   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page