Forums » Billiards
New Version Pool
Replies: 30   Pages: 3   Most recent reply posted by: Cracken (Dec 22, 2016 2:37 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 30   Pages: 3   [ Go: « 1 2 3 » ]
Joca123

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 24, 2016 7:35 PM
está muito dificil jogar com esta nova versão do Bola8.
o mouse não tem força para atirar a bola. só vai devagar, e perco jogadas.

Alsdouble

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 25, 2016 10:21 AM
Admit it, you've ruined it. Shot power is down 80%. On Explorer 11 there is also a delay, a lag. On Chrome, Firefox and Safari there is no power. You would have to muscle a power shop with superhuman force, resulting in players suffering from RSI in no time. It's just ridiculous how BAD this new 'upgrade' is.

You'e ruined it. How are your participation figures? I'll answer that. DOWN!

hum croatia

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 26, 2016 7:49 AM
same problem here i cant play any more

DragonAttack

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 26, 2016 3:58 PM
Alsdouble...stop trolling. With the Java switch you can play like you did before. So either you are a competitor or just a time loser.

guzflater

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 27, 2016 4:10 AM
now it is not unfortunately. Playing under W10, java enabled, firefox browser and the speed...? Is more than lowsy. Impossible to play a decent game.

FlyOrDie

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 27, 2016 9:58 AM
For those of you who are having problems with shot power:

how do you execute your shot? Do you drag your cue back before the shot, or just move it quickly forward without dragging back?

THUD

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 27, 2016 10:10 AM
Now java is just as bad and like Alsdouble, I am using IE version 11, 8 ball is not worth playing anymore, you have to really hit the cue ball into the ball usually resulting in the white ball scratching or the white hardly moves resulting in a foul. I drag the mouse back and I'm not playing any differently than I have for the last 7 years.

Cracken

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 27, 2016 3:31 PM
How do you execute your shot?:

if we drag our cue stick back before the shot then we have the short shot problem..

If move it quickly forward without dragging back then have not problem..

But many of us are accustomed drag back the cuestick to have a better control of power.

FlyOrDie

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 27, 2016 7:32 PM
Does it effect all shots, or only some specific ones, e.g. open break?

guzflater

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 27, 2016 9:29 PM
it effects all shots in my case (not using a mouse to play but the mousepad. Trying the mouse is even worse)

DEVELOPER

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 27, 2016 9:44 PM
Cracken, thank you for the explanation.

An update has just been released that should fix the problem.

Make sure, you are running version r161227, clear cache if necessary.

Cracken

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 28, 2016 4:34 AM
Sure Developer. The topic "short shoot" is over with the fix done in the r161227 version now if someone still has the same problem is for not cleaning browser cache. Regards

In other hands. Many people have only complained and did not help give information to solve the problem but I em glad it is all right now (Y)

DragonAttack

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Dec 28, 2016 6:13 PM
Just asking to be sure, but have u guys restarted your pc after the Java switch? I'm using Firefox and after returning to Java, cleaning the cache and restarting my laptop, everything was back to normal.

DragonAttack

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Jan 12, 2017 8:28 PM
There's a little footnote to be added here. Every time you clean your browsers cache (using ccleaner for instance) the game swicthes back to HTML5 if you previousy switched to Java. Is it possible for you programmers to fix that?
And when you think the HTML5 won't have the power shot issues it's displayed so far for many users like myself?

FlyOrDie

Re: New Version Pool Posted: Jan 13, 2017 7:40 AM
Instead of using such software for a simple cache clear, I would suggest using Firefox itself to clear its own cache, by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+DEL.

Then make sure only "cache" is selected, otherwise it will clear all other things.

Replies: 30   Pages: 3   [ Go: « 1 2 3 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page