« Back to All Topics
cheats 
Posted in 
Billiards
cheats 
Posted in 
Billiards
cheats 
Can anyone tell me, it is have a cheat for billiard game?
The closet I can think of cheating is when a player "whacks" the ball really hard making it go around the table 50 times until it finally pockets. 
When a player plays like that I just resign. That's not pool.
Do not need cheat this game is very very easy .. just need practice 
 Wise words from one of the best players on f.o.d. ..Practice,practice,practice,but keep it fun :)
Mr collieman,
Can you make a ball go around the table 50 times!? impossible! Plus, it is not cheating.
I think keep doing snooker is a kind of cheat. Especially high rate players (like Jerome) keep doing snooker although he had a easy chance. Wasting time to play with them! However, this is just my thought.
My idea of a cheat is when a player is snookered then just taps white onto side rail not to make an attempted to hit the ball he is snookered on
Magical skill... u are biggest cheat on this game.. u have about 50player for free win is why so many time reset.. Grow up.. 
If for you won a game is cheat you can call modérators, i play all .. 

Report me report me report me , moderators can Check my games 

C u
Eddi boss will angry, magical skill:D:D:D:D:D
Funny.. he just been reset again 895-0 along with his poto haribos, well deserved and overdue, good job mods (y)
no cheating in this site. Just play and relax yourself and forget anything else. And you will know nothing is regarded as cheating. Why you guys are care about cheating?
no cheating in this site. Not real. You will not cheat like that in real pool. Just play and relax yourself and forget anything else. And you will know nothing is regarded as cheating. Why you guys are care about cheating?
still cheating... how many times does one need to be reset before they get a good ban? seems to be a common theme amongst the french on here.
sry I don't understand what you are talking about?
He talks about him reset on ubertilt 820-0