« Back to All Topics
Demerits!
Posted in 
Billiards
Demerits!
Posted in 
Billiards
Demerits!
The recent Demerit I received was well out of order in my opinion. Insulting/Harassing was the verdict on my 5 day sentence! What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Flyordie should tell you what was said that was found to be insulting because to my knowledge i did nothing of the sort. 
Always good mild mannered banter within the lobby with you Plumber. Some Demerits are very harsh and do need to be explained more by the Mods.
this is a very sore subject to me also i too was wrongly demerit. also for  the   reason given to be insulting/harassing there should be more of explanation off the cause for this.  i agree to what the plumber as said and how he as put this. just hope that this can be sorted in a much better way in the near future.
i too was wrongly demerit for same reason insulting/harassing .the mods should give more of a explanation. a 5 day sentence as the plum puts it, is a long time without more info to the nature of what was said to cause the demerit in the first place
i agree with plum on this  occasion of what he says and how hes put it to you. hopefully in the near future this can be changed to have more info to the cause of demerits
Been there mate, not even a reply off the moderators from an email I sent them, it seems a bit unfair sometimes i suppose it's one of the reasons hardly anyone plays the site anymore
We'll you do argue with vicklee over little-known reason i guess you like her maybe that why or you argue with players i have seen 
 both demerits were well deserved.
 get over it.