Forums » Billiards
whats the problem with moving the cue ball?
Replies: 10   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: jonnysan (Aug 30, 2017 12:14 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 10   Pages: 1  
mkgill

whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Jul 16, 2017 2:51 PM
why do players think that you are breaking the rules if you move the cue ball after our opponent fouls

MarkWallisburgh

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Jul 18, 2017 3:09 PM
Well, if they complain about that, then they don't know the rules of this specific game. You can point it out to them but if they keep complaining, there's nothing you can do.

jonnysan

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Jul 20, 2017 1:15 AM
Some seem to think it is a thing of honor, it seems. I generally do not move because I like the challenge of making a more difficult shot without moving. I will move if the opponent moves only and will never move on an 8 ball shot. There should not be a problem either way but some like to make it one. Some will even question you when you move but it's ok when they themselves move....I don't get it. An awful lot of bad blood on here just to get stupid points. Makes me want to stop coming here because it annoys me that people be so shallow even playing a game.

liquid_lizzard

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Jul 20, 2017 5:19 PM
I'm with jonnysan on this,i don't move either,and i never will,i find it more of a challenge not moving,i did have a problem against players moving,but as it is part of the rules,it's fine by me now,in the past,i have reached 550+ without moving in 8 ball, i also play some shots using overhead view ..my choice.after all...it's only a game..gl to all

Théoed

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Aug 10, 2017 6:56 AM
Because it's a stick and ball game!! ..

NOT a Pick up the ball and put it where you prefer it game!

Cue hits ball, hits ball and so on. no Hands involved .

liquid_lizzard

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Aug 10, 2017 8:55 AM

well said.

mkgill

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Aug 11, 2017 5:03 PM
So if you were playing on a real table you wouldn't move then?. Hands are involved anyway...how else would you move the mouse?

hughjr

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Aug 15, 2017 10:56 PM
its the rules they apply to and for everybody just the way it is does not matter if u like it or not,personally i don't care for it but its not at all a big deal just accept it as part of the game,and it is just a game.if they move i will move if i have to only because they did,and i adimt the thought of move will cut out slop.any way that said,just played 2 games wont mention any names LIAM1612 he wrote in chat box very begining NO MOVE ok dont like being told what to do but respect the request any last shot 2nd game i shot make 9 ball and scratch this moves and makes 9 ball and leaves

[Edited by: Don Tico on Aug 16, 2017 8:55 PM]

hughjr

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Aug 17, 2017 4:57 AM
its the rules they apply to and for everybody, just the way it is ,does not matter if u like it or not,personally i don't care for it, but its not at all a big deal, just accept it as part of the game,and it is just a game.if they move i will move if i have to, only because they did,and i adimt the thought of a move will cut out slop.any way that said,just played[correction] 3 games wont mention any names LIAM1612 wrote in chat box at the very begining{ NO MOVE }i ok dont like being ordered what to do but respect the request anyway. last shot 3rd game i shot make 9 ball and scratch. this person moves and makes 9 ball and leaves .that is cheating maybe not to a computer ,but it is to humans.we had a agreement.when they said no move they lied/when they moved they cheated/they did both to steal points/when they left they were runing away=coward.i could care less about the points ,and losing do it quite often, oh its the end of the world, NOT.you can tell alot about a person from playing pool with them and never even meet them.it is absolutely amazing that we can look at a screen hit a ball down table and watch it in real time,the planning ,creativity,hard work to put the technology together to sit in our homes and enjoy it.its truly amazing.but there is always someone who just has to trash it.my first post of this was cut,from reading other post nothing here is out of line .the event is fact.the rest is my opinion.u dont like ok.but do not cut it.post all or none.ps:there is no problem with moving the cue ball.AND WHERE DO U GET THE THUMBS UP AND SMILEY FACES!

hughjr

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Aug 18, 2017 5:10 PM
seriously where do u get the thumbs up and faces and stuff and havent been able to find them probably right in front of me .and thanks

jonnysan

Re: whats the problem with moving the cue ball? Posted: Aug 30, 2017 12:14 AM
Thumbs up is (Y), thumbs down is (N) smiley face is , laughing is ( can sometimes be construed as laughing at someone which can PO peeps.

Replies: 10   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page