« Back to All Topics
8 ball is a collusion fest.
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
There is so much cheating which goes on which nothing is done about i believe is why many players are leaving and 
the game is becoming more dead. Players that stand out in particular are Mαgιcαl Sкιll'., ✩๑̶ۣۜṨυקєяησ√a✩, Hit And Hope❗ amongst many more which i could name.
 what exactly do you mean by.."cheating"... ?
Just win your own game and don't care about the others
Yeah, there are trolls and fools etc. You just have to deal with them for the most part. You can mute them and not play them.
I've found that many do not consider it cheating but rather think of it as "strategy" to win the game. I'm from the school of clean gaming...just shoot the shots you have the best you can. Those guys you mentioned and others too numerous to mention use many strategies like hiding the ball instead of shooting off their own....especially if you have shot well and they have many balls left on the table. They'll try very hard to hide the cue ball behind any one of their own instead of just shooting off their own balls in an attempt to come from behind and win. I consider that a foul way to play the game but others do not, unfortunately. All you can do is try to beat them at their own game by just playing straight and making good shots despite their best efforts to foul you up, get you PO'd so much that you quit and leave which makes them a winner of the game.
Its only ant from 600+ that gets free points from what i have seen everyone else is fair enough. 
tucking someone up behind your own ball is NOT cheating. its part and parcel of the game.