« Back to All Topics
BIG ego problems
Posted in 
Billiards
BIG ego problems
Posted in 
Billiards
BIG ego problems
I struggle to make shots thus my rating is always at 0. I keep getting these high rated players (300, 400, 500 and higher)challenging me for some reason. They always have to let me know that they WILL win and I have no chance plus a lot of other comments.  I tell them to go pick on somebody your own size. Why do they have such BIG ego problems?  What's wrong with being nice? Then some will purposely miss shots until I get down to the 8 ball and then run the table to show me who's boss and the give the LoL (when I was young about 70 years ago LoL meant "Lots of Luck)thing.  If I concede they sometimes "watch" me on my next games and leave comments about being afraid to lose to them.  Then sometimes when I decline a high rated player's challenge the comments begin about being afraid to lose or something like that. Just have to ignore them.

Yes,just ignore them..or mute them,you can do this by the following,click mouse on their nick/name,a symbol ( red circle with a red line running diagonally thru it)will appear,this is what's called the "mute" button,click on that and the player will vanish from view :).

Also,try practicing alone in practice room occassionaly,don't strike the cue ball too hard,give the object ball a chance to go in the pocket instead of blasting it around the rails/cushions like some do.

Fine aim = use this option when lining up a shot,when you think you are at the correct angle @ by following the tip of the cue to the cue ball to object ball to pocket,scroll back to distance and check that the angle of the butt/handle end of the cue is in line to the tip/aiming position for the shot,then click on path button,and that will show you how accurate you were to the shot you were going to play :) gl. 
Great Advice!  Thank you.  I especially like where I can mute them.  That will come in handy.  Didn't know I could do that.