Forums » Billiards
Time limit on shots
Replies: 3   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: mkgill (Sep 9, 2017 12:33 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
all alone

Time limit on shots Posted: Sep 4, 2017 2:47 PM
Do you ever get a little bit impatient when an opponent takes the the whole 60 seconds to make a shot? He just sits there with no activity. He shoots when the timer reaches 1 sec. If he makes the shot then you wait another 60 seconds and so on and so on. When this happens I leave the game. Maybe it's me not having enough patience. I think the time limit for shooting should be about 30 seconds. That still is plenty of time to plan a shot I think. Any thoughts?

°•.Oиε Mσяε.•°

Re: Time limit on shots Posted: Sep 4, 2017 10:52 PM
I agree

jonnysan

Re: Time limit on shots Posted: Sep 8, 2017 1:27 AM
I wholeheartedly AGREE as well and have experienced the same aggravating and discourteous tactic to PO the opponent enough to get a free win on a game and points.
I vote for CHANGING SHOT TIMING TO 30 SECONDS!!

mkgill

Re: Time limit on shots Posted: Sep 9, 2017 12:33 AM
Sorry to disagree, but you know what the time limit is before you play. If someone likes to use all their time to take a shot that's their perogative. Personally I don't care if they take 1 minute or 1 second. It dossn't get on my nerves. Anyway why not do it back to them, they probably don't like other players doing it to them.

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page