Billiards
TOP3 EVER SNOOKER 
1.Me (Bob)
2.Tipcike
3.Njoy

your opinion?
1.Gary Ridgway
2 °•.Oиε Mσяε.•° 
3 lapoueze .Rulez .The Crown. martyhogan. x Pяσƒєssσя AитX .Not much between them load come in top 3 you maybe come top 10 to be crown you do not dodge other top players and keep playing lower rated players b03 to be safe Gary does not care for game if he played has much has you, he would be Crown no doubt with °•.Oиε Mσяε.•°  close behind not being funny you maybe come top 10 seen you play many times slow player but safe player not same league in my choice"s in my opinion play top players x Pяσƒєssσя AитX asked you for game last night you did not play so there you go hope some agree :)

1 Gary Ridgway 
2°•.Oиε Mσяε.•° 
3  martyhogan .lapoueze. Rulez . The Crown .x Pяσƒєssσя AитX.
so many come in top 3. Gary Ridgaway if he played has much has you he would no doubt be CROWN with °•.Oиε Mσяε.•° close second maybe all the top 3 to be Crown true crown level you have to play top rated players not like yourself keep playing green brown rated players BO3 to play safe to keep hold of the crown sorry my opinion counts has you asked if anyone agrees and has you have copied Gary Ridgway info ,,,,Nobody plays the game the way i do and i doubt ever will. You might disagree but that's just denying the truth. i guess you   you no he best player and you say you had 3 147s best way is to be honest hope some would agree with me too 
My opinion.. buy some new eyes and something else

1: Gary Ridgway
2: Stephen&Hendry
3: adrianliu
1. Stephen&Hendry
2. Gary Ridgway
3. Mr Vanian
Nice try, but obviusly and indisputably:
1. SnookerSheep
2. Kamikaze Grandma
3. Alan Mcmanus

U need both to do your hw...
Gary Ridgway
°•.Oиε Mσяε.•° 
martyhogan
x Pяσƒєssσя AитX
The Crown
Rulez
Cracken
Ronnie O.KIEV.UA
lapoueze many more are higher crown dont mean best play the highest rate and remain crown then say your the best 
Gary Ridgway
°•.Oиε Mσяε.•° 
martyhogan
x Pяσƒєssσя AитX
The Crown
Rulez
Cracken
Ronnie O.KIEV.UA
lapoueze many more are higher crown dont mean best play the highest rate and remain crown then say your the best 
You really love njoy don't you rob aka firstslowdown. You can stop making parody nicks of me too because u lost get over it.

1 mateusz
2 gary
3 o kiev
Why my name ? Agent ? 
I am bad , best break 94 ... when I do a century you can put me on ^^ if u want 

The top :
 1 x Pяσƒєssσя AdrianluX
 2 x Pяσƒєssσя GaryX
 3 x Pяσƒєssσя StefX

you did not see players like :

Sven
Mr Vanian
Ronnie OKIEV 
Boomer
Damien
Big Boi tank
 and others...

do not say atrocities :D LOL

@martyhogan
Are you kidding me?? Mateusz better than Gary...what have u smoked lad?
But seriously now, the Tommy's top3 is of course the most true.
But talkin about game strenght in general i'd put Gary and Stephen on the same level. Gary nearly unstoppable when is in the zone but i'd say that Stephen is a better shot for shot player, if you know what i mean. Probably better thinker but a little less talented than Gary. Overall they tie.
Then i think that as far as scoring is included we have to watch the stats (even tho a better scorer don't necessarily mean a better player.) and Adrianliu is close to 200 career cents so you must put him at the 2nd place.
Close behind there is my eternal love OneMore (kiss) and Mateusz. You decide the order of merit for these 2 that are equal to me...(again, it's not only about scoring)Anyway they are both at the 3rd place to me.

Another recent very good players is Abdessamed (crazy fast scorer)
yes i do, i dont consider playing low rate players with 15reds and smashing open everywhere without tactical or safety play to get a high average break to be proper snooker. if everyone did this then a lot more would have higher breaks. Mateusz is a great player in real life whereas gary has probably never even played a real game before. He is probably the best at clearing up open tables i will admit but there is a lot more to the game than that.
Gary Ridgway is horrible! He must be on the top 3! 
 We should have a top 1,000 list,then maybe my name will be there :D:D.....ok...top 10,000 :D
Makes me happy seeing my name mentioned in these, there's been too many great players to mention them all but the one that stands out to me above all is defo Gary ridgeway, guys a machine. Honourable mention, Fret!! If he ever reads these! 
Also burning heaven I can see your an old timer with names mentioned but you forgot the one and only Enigma! 
Nice to see you alive Mr Vanian. I agree with you about Enigma but he is the old generation now, not a lot of players have played vs him i think...
Enigma is still online sometimes.
Always great to see and play him again. :)
Hi lapoueze nice to see your still around to man also shaun. your both legends on this game in my eyes aswell, ive been here that long ive forgot many, Enigma was here from the start with me we both went from the 8ball leagues to snooker. 

Id just like to add i had some crazy  snooker battles over the years mainly with Sven and Rulez (mateusz), enjoyed my battles with Sven more than anyone im sure if any of you guys was around back then you'd know what i mean!! 
Also does BigBee still play?

That guy beat me so much !!
BigBee... Hong Kong famous player in this site. Slim meat also... I have never beat them...
BigBee still plays I think. I see him during HK time afternoon. 
Both are on and off as many old players.
This time was the best moment to be here.
Enjoyed every day. 
Im the best ever, period. There can be no argument if you look at the breaks ive made over the years.
"You might disagree but you are just denying the truth." 
Can only go off what I've watched but for me Gary is levels above anyone in pro snooker at the moment as is Selby in the pool games both have incredible firepower selby is rapid and Gary is very fast also would be interesting and fun to watch if they were to play one another. 
Another great player that no one ever mentions is bakiore. I've seen him around these days and then remembered how good he was...shame he never subscribed.