« Back to All Topics
Top active players
Posted in 
Billiards
Top active players
Posted in 
Billiards
Top active players
Hi there, longtime lurker these are my opinions in no particular order let me know what you think and sry if i missed anyone. Players such as ridgway and rulez are obv not included as they are not active.

Cracken - I think the best all around player that is active on form, wins the majority of the tournaments that he plays.

Lapoueze- Most likely the best 8ball player and him winning the trny is no surprise. very good at using spin and cue ball control, makes few mistakes.

Hardball- One of the best snooker players for a long time now, profilic break builder when he is on form with a fluid playstyle.

Ant - When on form he is a very good 8ball player but gets frustrated easily and can lead to playing bad sometimes.

martyhogan -Somewhat similar to ant when he is focused a strong all around player. The best 6red snooker player i've seen.

Tipcike - Very methodical but very solid, Nobody enjoys playing against him because you can have long periods of time without getting a shot.

Sexy Movimiento - Very entertaining attacking 8ball player, maybe not at the level of old but still plays to a high standard.

Honorable mentions, fils du diable, black sabbath, pilot39, The Crown.

My top 5 now would be. 1 ridgway 2 Cracken 3 martyhogan 4 lapiueze 5 the crown/ tipcike. Others opinions? 
 x Pяσƒєssσя AитX should also be there