« Back to All Topics
TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO WONT PLAY
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
EVERYDAY I READ ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR RATINGS GOING DOWN BECAUSE THEY DON'T PLAY.  WELL I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO SIT IN THE LOBBY AND DON'T PLAY.  IT DOESN'T MATTER IT THEY HAVE POINTS BECAUSE THEY WON THE LOTTERY OR THEY HAVE SUBSRIBED.  PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO PLAY NOW MORE THAN EVER.  PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEIR PRECIOUS POINTS.  I PAID FOR A MONTH AND DID NOT SUBSCRIBE AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS. PEOPLE WITH HIGH RATINGS ONLY PLAY CERTAIN PEOPLE AND THE ONES WITH LOW RATINGS ARE SCARED TO LOSE WHAT THEY HAVE. 

I KNOW IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY OR NOT TO PLAY BUT WHY COME HERE TO JUST SIT IN LOBBY AND CHAT???  THAT IS WHAT MESSENGER IS FOR.  I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME AS I DO.  OH WELL, HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST.  
I agree in a way crazy.... but what about those ppl that fall asleep we won't mention any names ok pot :p
You need a chatroom for a game lobby definently. And what better way to make friends then in a chatroom. See if you got rid of chat , you would have to rid of the chat in the main pool game too. :) Chat is your best friend :D
The thing is this site wasn't designed to be a chat room its an online gaming site. The main thing is to play pool if you don't want to play pool simply [[go]] off somewhere else.

Please express yourself without profanity - Deputy Dawg, Forum Moderator

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Jan 8, 2003 12:00 AM]
Even if I might play in Billards, I might win the lottery.. But I'd keep playing, even if I had 1000 points and they went down to 0. I'd keep trying. Everyone should think that, if they have points. Don't have to worry if you have 0. 0 is the lowest. Can't loose anymore points than that. Just play for fun, not for points. And don't brag about having alot of points

Pohatu Nuva
Toa Team Leader
['_']