« Back to All Topics
2012 and before players ?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Any 2012 or before players still play or na ?
Just curious to see if anyone is still around lol
are you sure that Anthony you are before 2012?? I read your profile that you are registered in 5/1/2018. Or you have an old account??
Me

Played only on this account (other than a few games)
"are you sure that Anthony you are before 2012?? I read your profile that you are registered in 5/1/2018. Or you have an old account??"

Anthony has had hundreds of accounts here from 2001 i believe most of which are banned and as can be seen from his recent demerit 0 longtimer he likes to cheat with free wins from friends to gain the crown then sit all day every day and provoke anyone who gets close to him so he can claim he is the greatest player ever. he will never change unfortunately.

Ant the legend
son i wont be coming back to this game anytime soon i think
Anthony, can you list all the nicks you have (including banned), pls?
Sweet Dreams / dios angel / mimi démon / DansLeCanapé / John Higgins / Michael Jackson / Royal Crown / Sick Bubblegum / Russian Roulette / Vip canapé / bad canapé / yaiouchut / skymans06 / etc etc etc 

say no more, ant (magical skill) showing his true personality.

il start him off with a few of his most recent ones.

Mαgicαl Sкill'.
Mαgιcαl Sкιll'. (1st nick banned so changed i font)
Aитнσиy.
Pentaniew.
√αмρıяє Đıαяıєs'
x Pяσƒєssσя AитX
∂ισѕ↯αngэl
The Black Side '
Ðragibus
Dragibus
Rag'n'Bone Man
takasy
Hkz
Hσldiиg Mє Bαck.
Clearviewette
Fayrviewette
OhMySkill'.

il let him do the rest.

not mentioning his buddy accounts that he frequently plays on and gets free points from including.

Haribos
adele blanc sec
Selena
✩เвเžล☪NuT✩ 
HυиTεя'z, xKerozen (Ghiles)
dragonyos
JR2B2, meistras šuo

I pop in every now & then.. started in 2004. :)
Hello 
I have 6 dios angel 
Mimi démon 
Dans le canapé 
Michael Jackson 
Russian Roulette 
Etc etc 
And KLAUS MICHAELSON 

Martin new Nick for comment forum 
You really love me lol 
from page1..

Sweet Dreams / dios angel / mimi démon / DansLeCanapé / John Higgins / Michael Jackson / Royal Crown / Sick Bubblegum / Russian Roulette / Vip canapé / bad canapé / yaiouchut / skymans06 / etc etc etc 

Probably 1000+ nicks xd.. now 6 ok you forgot pentaniew so thats 7 :$

i dont think anthonys mother even loves him 
sry bad english
Dont be jealous 
I am the best because i play a lot ;-) 
I search why my mother can be in the topic but idk 
:) 

Jealousy < AntSkillFOD
anthony lie so much he cant remember what his old lies were xD
i agree anthony's mother is actually very nice. i can attest for this
hey i play from 012 also too come back i dont know why mod alow post aboutones parents over be alowed but anth no ofence u say u the best but i have never here person speak about say u be the best except u i only remember u for being unsporting player if i honest maybe fod change tho idk.
been here btw 2005 and 2012
Optimus Prime
Sofi_Nem
Armada Music
etc..
Me, from 2006. Returned after two years of not playing, seems forgot everything about playing... (( 
just celebrated my 10. anniversary  ...
I started originally in 2002 as CueMaster, then changed up to CueMaster ~xp, then in 05 started this nic. I remember quite a few of you, and getting whipped at this game by you often. Nice to see that the whitty sarcasms are still flying around even today. Glad to know that at least a few of you are still around.