« Back to All Topics
Dots/Spots Petition!
Posted in 
Billiards
Dots/Spots Petition!
Posted in 
Billiards
Dots/Spots Petition!
OK I and a few others are a want the "dots" or "spots" on snooker. 

They are placed where the colours go mainly for the referee to know where to place them when they are potted but also for the players so they know if they will have position on the next red when the ball is placed back on its spot.

I assume this is a simple inclusion for FlyOrDie and if it isn't I apologise but cannot see how it would be tough for FlyOrDie to include this.

Everyone who agrees with this inclusion please say aye.

Aye
Lmao Elrick, Aye ;\ I do agree with that idea though, Do fod ever check are ideas though?
AYE...

Girls, im handsome plz add me to da msn messenger da adresss street_bozz@hotmail.com kk
nay, just to be different heh heh heh ;-)
We need more "Ayes!" I believe fod might change this if there would be around 50+ ayes! Everybody do teh aye caramba! *dances*
Better late than never :p Aye :)
If you are going to add dots then you also need to add correct positioning of the colours. When a spot is not free, the colour goes on the highest valued available spot, and if not on a line directly between it's spot and the baulk as close to it's spot as possible. Or something like that. Whilst we are at it, let's include colour nomination... and a straight cue on fine aim.

Thx.
"I assume this is a simple inclusion for FlyOrDie"

It is not as easy as it seems unfortunately, but it will be added sooner or later...
Not in the next few weeks though...

OP
aye i agree, i wud get 100 breaks if there was dots there :p
sry im late to add lol Aye! Is a Grate idea and thx for info Op..
Yes this would be extremely helpful for rookies like AYE
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your talking about the placement of the colours not the spots themselves. ;)

[img=
http://img255.echo.cx/img255/7185/untitled1dk.png
]