« Back to All Topics
FlyOrDie
Posted in 
Billiards
FlyOrDie
Posted in 
Billiards
FlyOrDie
I started here in 2008 and back then there was a lot of fantastic players and an array of players highly rated. It seems now the place is deserted, in all billiard games it's rare to find more than 5 players over the rating of 500. Of course the game isn't just about point but it's just deteriorating. I was wondering whether there could be new ideas and tournaments to maybe convince old timers to come back and maybe make a cameo appearance such as 2v2 or nation tournaments? Just a thought as I've really enjoyed my time on this game with several nicks and it'd be nice to have the game brewing again. Cheers.

James. 
it is so boring the standard amongst the top players is so bad compared to old days the current crown in 8 and snooker would not have been top20 3years ago. elvijs vince aurelien kieran yacine marty tommy cracken mateus moises etc all had way more class not very interesting now tbh.
Lol i like Check the forum and watch martyhogan comment topic for add him name in top !!! 
Haha why my name is not in ? 
I was crown in 2009 2010 with 989 pts ;-) 

Anthony it is not hard to be crown when all u do is play low rates/ cheat/ sit also. It is why no one respects u because u are so deluded its not even funny you really should act your age man and get off your computer for 1minute and stop making new nicks on a daily basis. 
« 

Re: FlyOrDie	Posted: Mar 19, 2018 11:15 AM
Reply to this message	Reply
Anthony it is not hard to be crown when all u do is play low rates/ cheat/ sit also. It is why no one respects u because u are so deluded its not even funny you really should act your age man and get off your computer for 1minute and stop making new nicks on a daily basis. »

Who care about a virtual crown except u ? 
Who care about respect ? Is only a game im not here for have virtual friends 
Who care about i use / create some nicks i do what i want is only a game 
For finish i play who i want i do what i want 
Focus your game style before focus me i know you love me because i am better than you but is only virtual 

2 Answers : 

Virtual game : behind a computer is easy to speak , but i think you love it because you check all my games with a guest and come when i miss with a Nick for say « ns » but you dont understand i dont care .. how old are you? 

Is only a game : win lose crown points run replay miss pot move is same , part of game , we arent perfect (except me :D) 

When you will respect me i will respect you 
I dont need friends on virtual game 
Bye 
and i beat u 7days a week and twice on sundays my son not on my level ;) 
Is only game Martin , Check ur snooker stats 
Its easy do century when you play yourself 
Please mod check it 

GreenMachine vs CHUM JETZT 
Need play himself for do century .......... 

I repeat 
how old are you ???
and i understand why u so jealous antonia when it take u 15 years to do 1century with haribo set u up its ok stop worry about others i see everyone destroy u lately in 8ball focus urself u dont have the level for snooker relax is just game.
ggs ty anthony sorry ur nicks got banned maybe it will make u a better person. take care.
Banned ? Who are banned ? I was only demerit 2 days for insultes its ok lol 
See you