« Back to All Topics
Need a change
Posted in 
Billiards
Need a change
Posted in 
Billiards
Need a change
Billiards has certainly evolved as a platform and the modern changes and touches has made it a great game to play yet the website is losing more and more players. As noticed, a few games have been deleted and rooms have been shortened and this should be a problem. Say 10 years ago, the game was filled with great players and leagues to play but now there are not enough players to even fill a league room. FOD needs new games and ideas and try and pull more players back otherwise it'll keep disintegrating. I've already mentioned some ideas in my other post and suggestions would be a nice touch and see whether they could be added.

James.
Yeah James is right, players are leaving FOD. Snooker barely has 1 room full instead of 3 full room like 4,5 years ago. Hate to see fod in situation like this.Time to add new features to the snooker! So many players will come back. Add 2 vs 2. Rerack option. Add championships, leagues. Give me control of snooker and see it rises to the top! :D 

Why hello there Kie! Yeah Rob, I agree. It's completely going downhill when it should have had a reverse effect. The game itself is fantastic but the lack of players than say it had 10 years ago makes the game not worth playing. The site is stagnating and it's a shame.