« Back to All Topics
Snooker Rule
Posted in 
General
Snooker Rule
Posted in 
General
Snooker Rule
can we get a new snooekr rule where there is a max amount of points you can have in a game? 

becasue there are "unsportsmanlike" players who realize they are losing and intentionally snooker the cueball behind a ball that isnt the lagal ball

and example is demolidate..or something like that..
i had him won by 30 points with only blue black and pink on table so he hides cue behind the black so i cant get to blue and makes me pass the shot..big time waster

so can there be a max of like 150? becasue its annoying by now :(

lol i hope you understood what i said :p
How bout we just play snooker with the real snooker rules ??
LOL.

While you change the rules of snooker,could you make it in draughts, that there is no crowns,they are "unsporting" going backwards.

Also in Tanx,could you make it that they dont shoot at me when I'm not looking,its so unsporting.

:p
_Demolidor_ has be known for that. Screenshots have been sent but don't know if he's been punished for it. Moderators, how about some action to be taken?
so wizard is the only one that understands me :|

the other two
i mean hittin an illegal ball to hide cueball from the object ball
Oh :O I see now (said the blind man).

If he keeps hitting the illegal ball,you do it 2,till it is nearer the legal ball ;).
I understand.

Ok peter its basiclly never ending delay of game.

If your ahead by 60 just pot the illegal object ball and lose 6 points big deal.
I hate players snookering themselves to snooker me and to waste time. The points limit of 147 is a 147 break but its extremly hard to accomplish this. Maybe the points limit should be around 160.
good idea...fod sort it   it shud be sumthin like 170 incase they foul a couple of times b4 u get 147