« Back to All Topics
Hows it going guys ? 
Posted in 
Billiards
Hows it going guys ? 
Posted in 
Billiards
Hows it going guys ? 
Hey, i started flyordie way back on 2001 i was 14 years old and met some really good people on here, ive literally been here since the start and its progressed so much since then ! Just wondering any oldies still here who remember me and how there gettin on in life now ? 
Hey --Scotty-- ;)

Good to see some of "the originals" pop in every now and then.  Hope everything is well with you, maybe see you in the lobbies soon..

Lewis
Hey Scotty, Lewis :) no original but started out in 2005 when I was 15, so I guess I'd be part of the older generation. Good times aplenty on here back in the day. Pushing on towards 30 now, careering through life :O popped on here for a quick whack around a couple of weeks ago. Still got it (to an extent), didn't see much in terms of familiar names, however. Such is life. :)

Hope you're all well.

Martin
>Hey Scotty, Lewis

Martin! I still reminisce playing in leagues with you circa 11/12 years ago (!)

Good to hear all is well with you :)
Any leagues kicking about these days?
I remember the days fondly buddy ;)
>Any leagues kicking about these days?

Nahh.. lucky if you get 120 people in Room 1 these days, let a lone leagues.  Tis' a shame, but I'm glad I was here all those years ago to be apart of FOD at it's best.  The numbers here have been declining for a while now.. shame.
I began flyordie route back on 2001 I was 14 years of age and met some great individuals on here, ive truly been here since the begin and its advanced such a great amount from that point forward ! Simply pondering any oldies still here who recollect me and how there gettin on in life now