« Back to All Topics
Point Loss
Posted in 
Billiards
Point Loss
Posted in 
Billiards
Point Loss
No Point Loss for Subscribers due to not playing for certain amount of hours. I know this has been an issue before but cmon we pay and play hard to keep our points only to get them taken away for not playing 24-7...wtf.

Fod must have atleast 100 names not been used for at least 2 months or so due to many people making them 1 after another. So take there points and put em back into the system not ours.

Who's with me:p
C'mon subs fight for ur points;)
That's a bad idea because then players can build up points to the top and just sit there. The fact that points drop means that the top players are those who are actually playing. A better idea would be to have a larger points drop for non subscribers. 
yea i agre beppe but how many players actually dont play when they reach top..well i mean in important games such as snooker the rest dont count :p
> yea i agre beppe but how many players actually dont play when they reach top

I prefer the idea that ranking points must be maintained, as with real life sports. The top players must have to prove their worth regularly. You may be right that the top FoD people will still play, but it's hard to tell until they have the chance not to. I can see someone taking the Crown with a good score then switching to another ID until someone else catches up. It will also make it easier for people to play poorer opponents to get a high rating.

> well i mean in important games such as snooker the rest dont count

There are games other than snooker? :O
Agree with the points loss but not everyday. Maybe they should take a percentage of your points away (10%?) if you haven't played for a week or summin.

If people don't agree with that then I think FlyOrDie should just take a PERCENTAGE of your rating because if you have 1 point and come back the next day it's bye bye point :( whereas high rated players if wouldn't affect too much.
James - if EVERYBODY loses a point each day (as it is), then it doesn't matter so much that you do. The issue here is about subscribers getting a better deal, for example their points not being deducted, or at least less so than non-members.
Whoops didn't read it properly...Apologies, apologies.
bring in a points tax "2% of your points taken away if your a non-sub" subs keep theirs :)
its 2to5 points...big woop