Forums » Billiards
French Flood
Replies: 11   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: ßøøşŧ ßōşş (Dec 25, 2019 12:10 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  
ßøøşŧ ßōşş

French Flood Posted: Dec 25, 2019 12:10 PM
Hello,

Has anyone noticed the constant flood of the chat by the French players in room 1? I literally have to mute about 15 players every time I enter the room otherwise I wouldnt be able to see any English messages.

Is this allowed? Whats the point of having a French room if they arent going to use it?

Regards,
Boss

Anthony’.

Re: French Flood Posted: Dec 29, 2019 11:44 PM
Hi the Room 1 is for All is not write « English Room1 »

Anthony’.

Re: French Flood Posted: Dec 29, 2019 11:45 PM
But I’m ok it’s boring to read all stupid trench’s guys who spam h24 .. for stupid stories

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: French Flood Posted: Dec 30, 2019 12:35 PM
salut ant bien résume mon pote

Shаun Murphy no1

AW: French Flood Posted: Dec 30, 2019 2:28 PM
Anthony, In room 1, the main language is English.
Unfortunately there are too many who spam the room to do something about it. Also you don't see any moderators anyway, so it's pointless.

Tommy

ticktock

Re: French Flood Posted: Jan 1, 2020 8:07 PM
Flyordie

Could you please have a option to turn off chat,the french are using room one for a chat room 24/7,why can't they go in to a french room and chat it's always empty.

Khalili

Re: French Flood Posted: Jan 3, 2020 2:27 PM
If it somehow came to be, that all the french players used the french room dedicated to them. The main room (1) would stand half empty all the time. And for a first time visitor to the site, or just billards games, its no very appealing seing a room with 60 people in it(also consedering the huge gaps between peoples ranks). And if you're not french, I doubt anyone would want to join a french room thats getting flooded all the time. All in all, its just a bad idea to somehow devide the allready smal player base that billards has.

Disabling chat completely sound like a good plan to me. So its at all times, instead of only when you're in a match.

F†W Undisputed

Re: French Flood Posted: Jan 3, 2020 5:01 PM
I would rather it's half empty than have to mute 20-30 players every single time i login there.

Not hating them, they're allowed to talk in their own language as is everyone else but this is a little ridiculous..i mean there's a French Room for a reason..

Khalili

Re: French Flood Posted: Jan 4, 2020 1:43 AM
I can totally understand, that you would rather see the room half empty.
But imo you have to look at what's best for the site, with how many players these games has. And making sure the room is half empty all the time, isnt a smart move.

But thats just my opinion though.

Shаun Murphy no1

AW: French Flood Posted: Jan 6, 2020 2:13 PM
If I started over in a game and they spam the room so I would run away again.
It's not a motivation to get or keep players.
You can't even talk to someone and look away for a moment because otherwise the entire conversation is gone.

Tommy

F†W Undisputed

Re: French Flood Posted: Jan 7, 2020 3:14 PM
I just don't understand why they don't use the French room. There's so many French players..it would be highly populated for them.

nicegirl

Re: French Flood Posted: Feb 14, 2020 4:55 PM
It could be that there is less people because of all the French conversation in the chat area. That said how can you change it to make it work for all those French people who are speaking there. Would it work if you made a change in how would you do that? No easy answer to this problem. It seems odd there aren’t more people playing pool. There is a reason for a French room

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page