Snooker 2nd Open Reds Tournament
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
TOURNAMENT INFO

This is a league style tournament. There will be 2 groups of 8 players each. Each player will play everyone in his group ONCE in a rt4. Top 4 players (pointwise) from each group will qualify for playoffs.

Quarter finals will be rt5 [A1 vs B4] [A2 vs B3] [A3 vs B2] [A4 vs B1].

Semifinals rt7 [Winner of A1 vs B4] vs [Winner of A2 vs B3] & [Winner of A3 vs B2] vs [Winner of A4 vs B1]

Final rt10.

GROUP A

Gary
Fret
Maykas
Cat
Crown 
PlayerNo1
Mateus
Danny

GROUP B

Back147
Roger
Sully 
Peter
Scotty
FSD
One More
Fikhri
**Only four finalists from last team tournament are seeded. Rest of players are assigned to groups randomly**

Rules:

•	Open reds (smash reds at the start of break).
•	The player who is not breaking should have a first shot on potting a red (long shots, cut all counts NO SETTING UP PERFECTLY)
•	Potted red on break, the 1st player will continue with the break.
•	No tap snookers (roll up behind colors).
•	Before breaking off in 1st frame, both players agree that they are playing tournament match.
•	Both players should agree at the start of match whether both like to play for snookers (snookers on colors or only playing for snookers if 1 snooker is needed). If no agreement is reached, playing for snooker is not allowed.
•	If match already started and one player has to leave for one reason or another, its up to his opponent to take forfeit or be polite to continue the match at later time.
•	I will make replacement necessary for any reasons such as not following rules, leaving on breaks, delaying tournament etc.

Points Breakdown

1 point per frame won
1 point per century
2 points for 135+ break
5 points for a 147 break
1 point for match highest break
2 point for winning match

I will post match results on forum at the end of the day with highest break (Take screenshot of the final match score and any century breaks that can be used in case of conflict).
I will update points table on the forum periodically.

In case of two players tie, Winner of H2H match between tie players will go to playoffs. If more than two players are tied, the player or players with the highest break will go through to the playoffs.

Tournament results are posted on fb or pm me your email. I can send u updated standing on email.

https://www.facebook.com/Flyordie-Snooker-Tournaments-103060821857000
Players have until midnight Sunday 3/14/2021 to finish their group matches. Any player who doesn't show up forfeit their match/matches.

Group A--- only 1 match left Fret vs Mateus
Group B--- 4 matches left (
3 left from Fikhri
)

Note: Roger withdraw from tournament
Top 4 players from each group qualified. Each match is a knockout from here on out

Quarterfinals (race to 5):

Match 1: Gary vs One More
Match 2: Playerno1 vs DJ
Match 3: FSD vs Crown
Match 4: Scotty vs Mateus

Semifinals (race to 7):

Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2
Winner of Match 3 vs Winner of Match 4

FINAL (race to 10)

2nd Snooker Open Reds Final

Epic Final Match: Mateus won 10-9

HB of final 109 by Mateus.