« Back to All Topics
why fod?
Posted in 
Billiards
why fod?
Posted in 
Billiards
why fod?
to be fair im a new played and i feel sorry for people with subscriptions literally endless bugs in the game the programming is absolutely shocking. does anyone actually update it or try improve gameplay? or is this website just made by some random guy who is happy to get the subscription money and just abandon the game anyone else notice the constant fouls and white ball pinging in the pocket anychance it gets? say you pot the blue if the white ends up next to the default position it just blocks you its terrible maybe its just me but come one developers make it more interesting and less buggy

So the game is buggy because you constantly scratch the cue ball and snooker yourself out of possition? Maybe try putting some tought and finesse into your style of play instead of slamming every shot with full power, or hitting the object ball without any concern of the cue ball's following trajectory. Possioning? What is that? 

No, it's the game's fault when you lose, but it's skill when you win due to an oponent's faul, is that it?

You need to spend some time on the practice table before making any topics such as this.
have i ever played you but youve got the right to comment on my post? how do you know how i play and asking for more content and a less buggy game is what everyones thinking? so instead of commenting on everyones posts go and take a long walk off a short cliff cheers
like seriously who are you telling me how i play and saying i blame the game when i lose and boast when i win? ive never played you so what are you assuming how i play for absolute talking nonesense mate 
According to him, the games are buggy because he often scratches and snookers himself... :D And then he says we have no right comment here because we never played with him, so we don't know what kind of a player he is... like this laughable topic here doesn't already tell us everything we need to know. You can describe him with a four letter word, it starts with an N, has two O's in the middle, and ends with a B. But we've all been there so i'll cut him some slack and repeat my advice... Dylan, you need to spend some time on the practice table, buddy, you'll learn.
Well as stated in my previous post i know its not just me who gets frustrated with the constant fouls in game ive played many people who have had amazing shots but the white constantly finds a pocket to pot itself have you not had that? mainly my main post was to ask the developers to improve the general experience of the game different backgrounds, maybe customisation of your que and can we admit the table plays extremely fast for a table which i personally think thats why the white goes in constantly even if you tap the ball it is really fast all in all its a good game otherwise i wouldnt play it but i think their missing a trick with it when it could be so much better
This guy hahaha i cant be bothered to argue with you if you honestly believe this game cant be better then your sadly mistaken have a nice life mate
To be fair i might just be a noob be come on your seriously saying this game cant be any better? as a community we need to push to make it more interesting im only 24 and sometimes i struggle with how boring it is? this really could be a much better game with a bigger fan base if the developers spent some time to actually make it more appealing look at 8 ball pool by miniclip terrible game but a huge fan base due to the customisation aspect of it and different rooms. im getting grief for trying to make the game better for everyone? netflix is like £9 a month how much do people pay for a subsription to this? for what to get into tournaments and be able to stay in a server without getting timed out? is that really worth it when was there an update people have played since 2011 and its the same so before criticising my post ask yourself could this game really not get better???

Sure, everything in this world can be improved, but that doesn't mean something is bad just because you don't like it. You say you're 24 but you show the mindset of a 12 year old. First of all, you haven't even paid for a subription, so what are you complaining about? Did all paying subs in FOD asked you to be their personal lawyer? I don't think so. Second of all, what are you doing here in the first place if you don't like the current state of the games? Could it be that you're just salty because you're a bad player... my money's on that!

Like it or not, FOD is the best place for online pool! And if you think the graphics are bad, you should see the old graphics... but even then it was still miles ahead of any other billiard website, at least in terms of gameplay.
Do you really hear yourself speak? did i ever say i didnt like the game? why would i play it if i didnt like it but it could seriously be better and your delusional if you think it couldnt and who are you a FOD spokesman? and yes im 24 people my age are playing ps4 like call of duty its 2020 mate the graphics are terrible and saying its the best snooker game about? really ive played snooker games my whole life anyone can tell world snooker champoionship for the playstaions 3 has more to it then this its basic mate and theres nothing to it. Why would i pay sub for what? to get into tournaments on the exact same table and the exact same background you dont have a clue what your talking about admit it you comment on posts acting the big I AM calling people 12? are we back in school it could be a better game end off. 
Let's see how much you like the games, based on your words, AND I QUOTE:

"to be fair im a new played and 
i feel sorry for people with subscriptions
 literally endless bugs in the game the 
programming is absolutely shocking.
 does anyone actually update it or try improve gameplay? or is this website just made by some random guy who is happy to get the subscription money and just abandon the game anyone else notice the constant fouls and white ball pinging in the pocket anychance it gets? say you pot the blue if the white ends up next to the default position it just blocks you its terrible maybe its just me but 
come one developers make it more interesting and less buggy"

Wow, you're right!!! Look how much fun you're having based on your word, little child. I haven't seen you make a positive topic though to show your enjoyment of the games. What i've seen however is you complaining not only here but in another topic too... must be because of all the fun you're having.

Poor kid, comparing a PS3 game, which was also released on PC with online game... I don't know to say. If graphics is all you care about, then i'm sorry to say but you have a poor taste for video games, or games in general. Go enjoy your noob World Championship Snooker, with the stupid pointers allowing you to make century breaks with zero skill and effort... you clearly don't care about good gameplay. By the way where is the online player base of that stupid game?

And i never call you a 12 year old, but now i do. Maybe if you stop whining like a little brat i'll change my mind about you.
I'm convinced this is actually the same person replying to themselves on two separate accounts :D
Dylan,

This game is remarkably clean without any bugs. I have never seen such a clean game like this, and its quality is steady for like 15 years already. I can't believe you posted this. your description makes it quite obvious that you just can't play the game properly. That you can't make any progress after hitting a ball. You can't understand properly how the game works. If I make mistake in snooker, I learn from it and try to do better next time. If you make a mistake, you just say the game is buggy... well, as you can see in all the comments: no one agrees with you.

cheers,
Ronald
To be fair i was a new player when this was posted and ive played a hell of alot more games and it really is a good game, however there is alot of people who have played for years and have said FOD is dead and nothing what is was all them years ago and in my opinion itll keep declining due to the lack of content i mean it wouldnt be too much to ask for different tables, backgrounds and personalised cues maybe it would bring more players and start a FOD revival. 

But if people constantly say there happy and that this is the best FOD could be then the developers wont do anything.
Much Love
I loved this game, but I abandoned it because of an unfair punishment in which I was left with doubts about the values ​​and honesty of superiors! To this day I wonder what I did. A shame for the site to have lost yet another player who really took everything seriously. I made some friends, gained some admirers and haters along the way, and collected some trophies! Greetings, Mateus Stoque ^^
How many times are you going to retire, Mateus? Just bug off already, if you say so. And stop flaunting your massive ego everywhere you go. We already know you're the GOAT, the best player to have ever lived and walked the earth. You've told us many times over.