« Back to All Topics
slow play
Posted in 
Billiards
slow play
Posted in 
Billiards
slow play
If you play 29 sec on every shot than it's something wrong with your skill........
29 seconds is better than a fluke ! 
Good morning , 

Each player has an estimated time of 60 seconds to adjust their shot. Why are you forcing yourself to question a player's abilities or the rules of the game? 
Some people purposely wait until the last 2-3 seconds then take their shot hoping that their opponent gets annoyed, impatient and leaves.

Happens to me a lot and I just ignore it. When they take that long with me, I open a secondary browser tab and login to another game in Snooker and play there while my opponent decides to be a time waster.

It's very deliberate, I mean waiting until the last second is just truly a pathetic way to play.
Time limit is there to be used, but sure, most shots 
should
 only take 5-10 seconds...
theres 2 reasons 1.to throw you off ,make you mad ,poor loser whatever so they can WIN.does not work.2.this is a problem they should put a STOP to PLAYING 2 GAMES AT THE SAME TIME.or at least let you know thier doing this so you can decide if you want play them or not.yes they have a minuet to plan thier shot ON THIS TABLE wasting other peoples time in this way is very selfish

by the way before  all the smart mouths start running 60 sec rule was not designed for online gaming its start way before then when the players were at the table and your looking at them