« Back to All Topics
9 ball pro
Posted in 
Billiards
9 ball pro
Posted in 
Billiards
9 ball pro
9 ball pro 2 balls left 7 & 9 call 7 and make it 9 also goes in (no foul)(legal shot) so spot 9 and continue right,wrong spotted 9 ball ended my turn .They got to shoot.What happen I cant find anything to address this particular  scenario.

9-ball has to be called to win the frame. If the 9-ball is pocketed without having been called or in the wrong pocket, it is spotted, and play continues.but whos play lol it doesnt  spell it out .may it dont know either .no matter no big deal just curious.see what happens next time.
If you or the opponent selects pro rules, then every ball or combination must be called. You can recognize this by the arrows above the balls, or when challenging the (P).

We've all made the mistake and accidentally didn't call :p

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team

PS: A detailed explanation here under 'Pro Mode'

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/billiard/en/8ballrules.html
❤️
ok lets try this again i have a question but guess did not ask it well.
i am playing 9 ball with someone i forget who so we will call them FRED . me and fred playing 9 ball in pro mode.
FYI i understand pro mode the calling and arrows  ect..
there are 2 balls left on the table,the 9 ball and the seven ball.its my turn,i call the 7 ball and the pocket,i shot hit 7 first and it goes in the  called pocket 100% legal.however
the cue ball keeps going and pockets the nine ball,the 9 ball is spotted .WHOS TURN is it ,thats the question.
Please READ and understand this be fore answering

If you pot your called ball together with the 9 in Pro mode, then it's your opponent's turn.

It is different if you pot the called ball together with another ball (not 9), then it's still your turn.

I hope that's clear now. ;)

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
❤️
ok im not doubting you but for it to become fact need proof
what are your resources,where are the rules that state this.

The ROYAL SOCIETY MOTTO "TAKE NOBODYS WORD FOR IT"
thanks for your help
If the shooter, accidentally pockets the 9-ball, while shooting another ball on the table, and did not call the 9-ball, the 9-ball is to be placed on the foot spot from where the break took place, and the shooter is to continue shooting as long as:
A legal shot was made and a ball other than the 9-ball was pocketed© North American Poolshooters Association
looks like you were wrong ,hope this clears things up