« Back to All Topics
How can I delety my account?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I contacted mods and asked to delete my account and all my stats. But i got no response. Does anyone know how I can delete my account permanently?
Please only reply if you have an answer/advice to this matter.

I do not think i need to explain anything, but shortly said: I decided for myself that I do not want to get in touch with negativity anymore. And this place is full of negative minded persons. I will never understand why they decide to be the way they are and im not here to judge. This decision i do take for myself because sone things will never change. And it became too tough for my eyes to play.  

Every help is welcome - you toxic guy reading this, do not reply :) no one cares about what you have to say.

Cheers
You need to click on forgot my password when you try to log in the game, write your e-mail, then you will receive a mail where you can change you password and remove your nickname.
But be sure you really want...
Hello, Gruezi.

Actually, u can disactivate it by directly email where u registered, after it u cannot use account. Surely Mods wishes to help u out, but they are busy with their life's. Please remember which email do u registered. theres a option at same message where u can disactivate forever. 

Please let me know if u found the correctly message.
I think the only way you can delete your account is if you have the original email that was sent to you that had the link to activate your account. There is another link in that email where you can void the account. May be wrong but think I remember reading this a long time ago.

...That said though, it's pretty simple, if you are that bothered just don't sign in. This way if you wanted to came back in a week, month, year, the account would still be there.
You're right. You Dont need to explain anything, since you already posted this several times already. We all know how toxic you find this place. How bout you just stop logging on, and stay away, if it's such a big issue to you?. 
I dream to get my old account again and you wanting delete yours !! Be sure it.
Many thanks guys, appreciated.
Anytime, Gruezi.

Feel free to ask anything, sometimes it takes a while to someone to answer, dont be sad.

Please like the others people said, think first before closing your account.

Just don't login whats the problem.........