Forums » Billiards
French flood
Replies: 2   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: audi rs6 (Apr 15, 2022 1:50 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
audi rs6

French flood Posted: Apr 15, 2022 1:50 PM
Why we have a french room when the french players dont use it especially in 8ball room 1. It is a little bit annoying when these french players sitting all day in room 1 and flood all the time with their language.
I know there is a mute bottom but for some reasons i cannot explain they are everytime unmuted when i enter the room.

Blood23

Re: French flood Posted: Apr 16, 2022 1:18 PM
Hello, audi rs6.

we encourage you, any type of flooding, vulgar language to use report abuse. However, the problem when u join room u see them un-muted , reseting cookies, changing nickname to another using another program but with same account " mute" button will be gone. You need to do all again.

Everyone in chat can speak, any language. Some of our rooms have a main language, not in that case. Room 1 (billards)its for all. I forgot to mention a important thing" my advice dont argue with this type of situation in lobby, ignore is a brilliant idea. "Report abuse" (Y) best choice

Thank you to worry about that.

iSpy

Re: French flood Posted: Apr 19, 2022 8:41 AM
You are more than welcome to sit in the English Room, it is very quiet in there...

Replies: 2   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page