« Back to All Topics
Proof of path cheats - Are there any active devs?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I don't think there is an online source of "path cheats" on some website but rather it's simple to modify the game yourself to have the path feature that is in practice mode.

I have seen multiple players (usually fresh alt accounts who just subscribed) who can instantly line up very complex combination shots and pot them with 100% accuracy. You may be thinking "just get good, they're better, you are jealous" but I'm talking about shots where humans just can't really land these most of the time even if they used a lot of time to look closely and line them up. But they often play these shots almost instantly, even at crucial points in a game, and yet they have 95%+ winrate - it's not a hit and hope.

They also tend to pot balls when escaping snookers, are not good at snookers, cannot use spin well - all of which lines up with using path.

If anyone doubts this - would it change your mind if I got a dev to prove it's simple to modify the game and show a modified client playing multiplayer with path? If I demonstrate it and staff don't handle it, how about we go play a game with more refined physics and gameplay, better moderation/management, active devs.
❤️
If you ask around the site I'm sure you could get a copy yourself, at this point with how many use it, it wouldn't be so hard. Just my opinion. 
I don't think path exists since fod effectively and efficiently started detecting it. All the users (cheaters) have been banished from this site thankfully.
❤️
🙃
that is not true, still a lot of active and obvious path users
❤️
I believe in fod and their detecting systems and would never question them.