Forums » Billiards
All time results stats possible?
Replies: 4   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Komunqga (May 8, 2022 12:49 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
Komunqga

All time results stats possible? Posted: May 8, 2022 12:49 AM
Is there a way to see all my games/results, since the very beginning and not just the last 10 games? I'd love to se how i was doing back in 2004-05 and how i've progressed over the years.

Blood23

Re: All time results stats possible? Posted: May 9, 2022 10:28 PM
Hello, Komunqga.

Actually, you cannot see. All you can do see is, last games you matched , without subscriber you can see 9 games you did , with subscriber you can see almost 20 games already, in ur profile.

iSpy

Re: All time results stats possible? Posted: May 10, 2022 3:59 PM
Can't imagine FOD would want to store every record of every game played by every user, imagine the memory this would take up on the servers...

Komunqga

Re: All time results stats possible? Posted: May 11, 2022 8:04 PM
How bad could it be? It's just a list with results with the dates. Do you really think it's going to be heavier on data than an average internet forum? I really don't know, i'm not an expert, but if i am to guess, i don't it'll make much of a difference, but it could've been a great addition.

Anyway, i have my answer, i wanted to know if there's a way to see all my games, now i know there isn't. Thanks.

Player_No1

AW: All time results stats possible? Posted: May 15, 2022 9:05 AM
I'll do a very rough calculation, using the example that an average of 50,000 games are played a day.

1 Game -----> 10,000 Byte (B)
1 Day --------> 0.46 Gigabyte (GB)
1 Month -----> 13.80 Gigabyte (GB)
1 Year -------> 165.60 Gigabyte (GB)
21 Years ----> 3,477.60 Gigabyte (GB)

Fun Fact:
That's 5,600,000 (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand) books as an example.
This thread is currently 1,722 bytes in size.

A byte is a character (letter, number, etc.). Even if the data sets are supposedly small, the volume over time is enormous.

There was a thread here on the forums working on a 'replay' mode. At that time there was also an approximate calculation and it was planned to make such an extra service for subscribers only.

Player_No1
FlyOrDie Moderator Team

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page