« Back to All Topics
OK THIS IS COMPLETE BS
Posted in 
Billiards
OK THIS IS COMPLETE BS
Posted in 
Billiards
OK THIS IS COMPLETE BS
OK FIRST U TAKE THE RATINGS WE HAVE LEARNED TO DEAL WITH, NOW U MADE IT TO WHERE ANYONE WITHOUT A RATING CAN'T CHALLENGE PEOPLE WITH RATINGS..THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR...THERE ARE LOTS OF US HERE AT FLYORDIE WHO USE THIS SITE FOR OUR TOURNAMENTS IN THE LEAGUES WE ARE IN....I ENJOY RUNNING TOURNAMENTS BUT SINCE TODAY IT HAS BECAME ALOT OF TROUBLE DUE TO THIS...EVERYONE IN THE TOURNEY IS SAYING TIMERS CAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T CHALLENGE THEM TO PLAY.....HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RUN A TOURNEY THE EASY WAY......PLEASE EITHER CHANGE IT BACK OR AT LEAST KEEP IT TO THE MAIN ROOMS LIKE ROOM 1 8BALL ROOM 1 9 BALL N ROOM 1 SNOOKER. AND PUT IT BACK TO NORMAL IN THE TOURNAMENT ROOMS.
I don't exactly got this one, if one of the players cannot challenge, then the other can...

OPERATOR
What the heck??? I Thought it was just me, that's not right at all.. Nah.. they should just take that crap off totally. Subscribers already have the do not disturb button, why add onto it? Man.. that is just straight up 
RETARDED!
When they are on "do not disturb" noone can challenge them... I guess they're there to play...

OPERATOR
What's the point of this addition?
Ok, some explanation about it:

recently most of the subscribed players had to be on "do not disturb" since they had been continuously being challenged by all of the players. 
This also meant that they could not challenge each other either, making it quite hard for them to arrange any matches.

OPERATOR
thats a crap reply if they do not diturb button is on suscribers can still challenge out if they wanna play the non suscribers keep it on if 2 suscribers wanna play they can onli take the suscribers on flyordies another way of making ppl pay all this paying buisness wouldnt of happened if the post about no ratings wasnt posted by Jimmy White go sick on him lolol he is 2 blame for this day light robbery
hmmmm may i suggest some use of full stops, commas and perhaps the odd capital letter there james!! cheers. my english teacher wouldve had a fit if i had written like that in school!! no offence intended.

anyway, dont have anything to say about this topic so i'll vanish. *poof of smoke and cheeky vanishes*

chEEky.xxx
actually i have thought of summet to say....i want a do not disturb button thingy!! cos when ppl challenge you and u refuse, they keep challenging u. this really irritates me and as ppl will tell u i get really moody when im irritated...dont wanna see me irritated!! anyways, can we discuss some kinda special do not disturb button for meeeeee????i'm very good at negotiations

chEEKy.xxx
You can use the mute button.
Muted players cannot challenge you either.
Ok cheeky one thing is that your post really doesn't go with this topic at all let alone in this category...we all ready have one essay/language profesional in here and that's bishi no need for another one.  Number 2 OPERATOR man u didn't really give a relevant answere or at least not a very good one in my eye's...This is complete b.s. What have we all been doing since flyordie made this a pay for ur rating site...We have either put our busy signs up and nobody can bother us then or we just mute them...it's worked all this time why change it now...ur just making it more difficult for the free players here...let alone more difficult for the ones who run tournaments here..more then 75% of the leagues have been deleted or gone inactive do to all these flyordie changes.Please flyordie if you really enjoy haveing a popular site make it go back to the way it was just the other day.
Myself i love all are new options rating system everthing!..Except 1 thing the tourneys should be played in non rated rm.
Should of seen it coming....:o....alwayz wondered when flyordie was gettin rid of cases and startin their own gig!!!!!!!!!!!!Long time no play Peaches:p
yes it is bs evem half of the subs think so you need to get red of that or you are going to lose alot of ppl over this 
 If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
 I know all you people that do the programing for the FlyOrDie games need to keep your jobs so you figure out new ideas to toss out into the games. I give you props for that. But seriously, this is one thing that has no business being here. I thought the *mute* button and the *mute non-subscribers* button were there so you could chose not to play people. What is the 
real
 point of this new feature ??? It would be funny if an actual logical explanation was posted here.... I would bow down and kiss your cyber feet. :-{|} .__||
Wazzzzzzzzz up Tatoou long time no see bud....Come by some time lol im usually in room 1 8ball or room 2 8ball....Missed ya sweety (F) Well thanks all for replying but i dont think that flyordie is going to put things back to normal :( oh well.