« Back to All Topics
Anyone remember me?
Posted in 
Billiards
Anyone remember me?
Posted in 
Billiards
Anyone remember me?
I've not played on here for aaaaaaaaaaaaages, but i've not lost since I started playing again, so I think I'll be playing more again.

I was just wondering if there was any familar faces around, I might remember?
nope, i don't remember you..

~AJ (Concept)
Yep i remember u just hope u remember me considering how long its been since i last saw u on this website....the standard has gone down so its no suprise ur winning
ya i remember u fred :P

and rdc the standerd genrally has droped but the top top players is much better now than there ever was on this game :)

ty matt
i remember you but i dont play here
Uncle Fred....:)
How are you my scottish friend:)
Maybe we should have a few frames...ill prove rocket right and respect wrong:)
i remember u fred :D

from the league realpool :p

is it uncle fred i remember you back in 2002 on anotha name called mr ziggy played ya quite a few times and beat ya :p ne way hope u remember me cos i sure remmeber u.

thx ComboDuke

ive bin 2 ball now dat was wen we played on 15 ball now im 6 ball :_|
Nice to see some of you remember me, I remember some of you as well :P
You'll probably remember me by my old nick, Tazz. Most of the older players remember me by that name.

- Also, standard has not dropped, it's just there's less and less playing at the higher standard. For most, life comes first ;)!
I swear I remember the nickname Tazz...were you in the tskr league?:|
Hye I just started playin againt the other day and i'm winning to. Anyway hows it goin mate? ;)
hey The Master :D i aint seen u in ages.. i remember you from realpool ;)
of course!!!!!!
I am looking for old player's to join the realsnooker league ran by worldchamp and me.
If you want to join, send me an e-mail to invite you on league.

mirche
Cool nice to see some familar faces :)
when wuz the last time u were on?
hello dave, i am the only one who still knows ur real name, that's why friends are for;-)

i hope ur okay and will win alot of games :-), maybe we'll plat some time, but aint much here anymore, 

greetz boll