« Back to All Topics
Who's been here the longest?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I have been here since August 14, 2002.  Anyone been here longer?  There are only a few of us O.G.s (original gamers) out there and I want to know who's still out there.

Bowlerdude
Leave your emails if ya wanna swap too.

Bowlerdude
August 2003, thats good enough for me ;-)
January 2005:p well to be exact i started today:p  well on this name ;), nah May 2004:p  i know it aint long but at least it's long enough to know who i wanna play and who im not gunna play ;) (as in flukers and runnersB-))

and just for you ppl who ive never met :p i'll sign my other name instead;) tho u still wont know me :D

:p
Ģøιđεη Śîιεηcε™
B-)
2001 :O long time :| bet ur good B-)

B-)Ģøιđεη Śîιεηcε™:p
So far Polky is way in the lead with 2001.

Bowlerdude

There's still a few of us "oldies" playing,
  that were here in 2001.

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderator) 
I wonder if we can get a room for oldies only hehe...

Bowlerdude
hmm ive been here since like june of 2002
I've been here since april 2002
Can I get Euan, my March 2002 name back, so that I can post in the topic with it? You can permanently re-ban again afterwards if you want.

I've behaved...ask Ver ;)!
February 3rd 2005 yes im defeinetly not bin here longest but who cares>?
Ps. thats in  ma other name 
Sun god ra
January 2005:D not long but i've only jus started playing here again ;)

Ғѓέđđỹ Қѓűέgέѓ
 B-)
KILLER COSWORTH

Since: Sep 14, 2002 though i think i have been playing allot longer than this.. 

cosworth is ur name refering 2 da car??

Any 2001 that still have their nicks?

Bowlerdude
Well, this name has been registered since March 2002, but I was here before that. Been here since you didn't have to register your nickname. Maybe around 2000, I think.

Streamline has also been around as long as me. And I'm sure there are a couple who still play, who have been around as long as me.. Although I don't play much anymore. :p
feburary 2005 :( but doing good in 9 ball :)
does this have 2 do with billards i think this should b offtopic
Of course it's on topic.  Why I don't know but all i play here is 8-ball so i figured people who now me and read forums will be more likely to post.

Bowlerdude
Jeez i kan't Sppell    *know*

Bolerdood
i v been here since december 1999 
i haved played in periods
i thinked i wass the only despret guy playng on this site for so long

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, into the Future.

Lovin every minute of it,
                         whoyourDaddy  
dont know how long i am in fod now.... oldest nick i remember is "stinkende socke", 2002
ive been here since september 2004.:s doesnt sound like that long but it feels ive been on this 4 ages:p
first name was made july 2002 :d
it was one of my only origanl names that didnt get banned :( and it was in funny text and was deleted off the old computer :s kinda looks like this.. ♥Ćả®МәŊ♥ ben playing off n on all that time and .. still no good.. lol

For the moment I think I'm the old one, 10 NOVEMBER 2001
I been here since August 1999.. with some nickname
ive been here since august 2001 
Im right there with ya war on that one ive been here since jeez to long to remember. with the nickname peachysweet18 which is perm banned. which goes for alot of other nicks i had. 
Not very smart admitting you were perm banned :| I doubt ill see you again lol.
I've been here for a while as you can see

I think if everyone read and replied to your topic you would have hundreds of replies from players

I am not being a clever git (lol) my point is I enjoy the forums and wish I was used more 
may 03 2002 and there were a lot here before me...
2002 with this nik but i had a nikname i-will-rule which was 2001 but its banned :(
My very first nickname is banned now :| It was in 2000, or 2001 :)

LIVE
STRONG
ive been here since may 2002, thnx to my nephew ;-0
i think ive beenhere since april 2002...no make tht 2001
 but i took a year break... and yes i have a life because i dont come here much lol besides im only on this site for Crown Thief whos harly on neway.
u are all soooo sad if u have been playing this game for 4 years!!! what's the point? find a new pass time, like i dunno real snooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do play REAL snooker so.. :)

Hey corrs .. Glad to hear that your happy I let you know about FOD :D

Regards
[img=
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/images1000/live.gif
]
how did u reply so quickly live strong :O

You've been living with your parents for nearly your whole life !! Go get a life :p and let the people who like FlyOrDie stay :) 

Me been here nearly 3 years :p
I replied quickly because I just opened this topic and I saw your message and I posted simple :p

>>> You've been living with your parents for nearly your whole life !! Go get a life  and let the people who like FlyOrDie stay.

Who you on about Caption? ?:|

Regards
[img=
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/images1000/live.gif
]
I think i beat endgame by a week or two
I have been way to long.  I hardly play anymore.
wow how do u find out so quick and wat was it like baq then
The lobby area was very basic the table was different.

The rule were like pool rules to be honest. 

There was no ranking system.

Everybody knew who the best players were.

I'm not being big headed but I was one of them along with jimmy white eggetrr enigma greenking xzibit chut_wong DD... and ummm someone else ohh Mark J williams.
wow.. thought i was old with 2002 lol :p on another name obviously.. banned now tho ;\
I've Been on FOD since 
Nov 23, 2001
 does that make me old?
The oldest Registered Nick on FOD is hontvari Oct 31, 2001 also belongs to the owner :)

Night Ranger FOD Moderator

i bn here since may 2001 on my other name if u old ppld remeber me its THE ICE MAN
woah GPR you must be the oldest:o you were here before the game was even made :p
WELL GOOD FOR ALL OFF U PEOPLE THET HAVE BEIN HERE THAT LONG (Y)

I'm pretty much a newbie ... April 2004 :D
i remember when there wasnt registered names u just typed in any name u wanted and went into lobby:p
when u post a message you see there nickname at the side if u right click on there name then click properties,

you see something like this:

http://forum.flyordie.com/profile.jsp?user=77

were you see 77 mean you were 77th user to reg on fod, so enigma was one of first ;)
btw i got that link from Enigma's nick.
this snooker site chris (Jimmy White) made a very long time ago 2002 i think has alot of old players in rankings ;) does jj madrid still play ?
get people saying when these lot played in old days they were better than players now, check on that site players profiles, i can see a few players who are now spoke as the best yet none of em have made a 100 break there in snooker.
sry this is league i was goin on about 
http://www.geoci
 ties.com/snookertournaments/index1.html
or if you just hover over the name at the left it shows the number too:)
the first nickname was the owners and this is the link :p

http://forum.flyordie.com/profile.jsp?user=01

so its october 31 2001 well thats when the registered users started playing anyway
 April 2002   Sginetta league   im old
that was a class league was my first league i joined but it was good made alot of good friends there not childish ones like you have here now
back in the day of mylegue.com/fod  , best snooker league ever. 
agreed
SNOOKEY
March 8 2003 I Started WHen I Was 11
The 
AKA
 been here since Aug 16 2002....
I played before that for bout 6 - 8 months till someone made this nick for me.
SGINETTA LEAGUE.... Them were the days:)
That was one lady who took noooooooo messin ;)
for the oldies? How about a room for adults only.
Plum
around August 2000 on and off till now :)
So many people full of it on here, august 2000? yea alright lol august 2000 you were about 10 nana. :)

sginetta league was worst run league EVER. get banned for beating an admin lmfao no thanks.
"So many people full of it on here, august 2000? yea alright lol august 2000 you were about 10 nana. 

I was 14 tyvm do you think im proud or showing off spending my youth in this dam coope? (-.-)

So full of it? you dont even know the meaning you should check out ppl like baller who post saying how great they are ..

august 2000 tho m8, come off it this site opened proper with nicks about august 2001 lol.
awww spittin your dummy out again? :(?
I've been on here since april 2002. OMG I'M GETTING OLD

The question was Whos been here the longest?

It wasn't which nick has been here the longest lmao.

I found this game while surfing for those mini snooker tables for my bedroom when i was like 14 came across flyordie. I didnt start keeping to 1 nick till 2003 or 04 
The question was Whos been here the longest?

It wasn't which nick has been here the longest lmao.

I found this game while surfing for those mini snooker tables for my bedroom when i was like 14 came across flyordie. I didnt start keeping to 1 nick till 2003 or 04 
The Power you ain't been here that long have you? I mean your no master at this game :).
IVE BEEN HERE SENCE FEB OF 2001 AN THIS GAME GETS ON MY NERVES LOL

i stated 2000 feb 12th   dunno if its longest probly not but im far from best i admit im probly ranked last in the world :$        :) gl all
Same as wsp ive been here since dec 1999 not with this name though I used peachysweet18. which is now perm banned along with a bunch of others. To long on this site lol
june 2001 under the nik newkie
been here since jan 2001 cant remember pass for that name though :p
This is one of my oldest names I believe.  Been here so long I feel like a prehistoric dinasaur....lol.
Rose
Second nic I had after starting on FOD...and many more since!!!
I think FOD started dating players starting in Nov. 2001. They seem to have done it in alphabetical order. So many might of been here before date shown as I was. My other names date back to Nov. 2001.
How many remember me?

[img=
http://images.neopets.com/island/volcano_faerie_spell.gif
]
hmm 7 nov close...thought id join you nov 2001 o.a.p's lol :p
25th July 2005 was my join date. Bah, im a total newbie.
Lmao.:D mee too. ahh funny stuff...
Eh Ive been here since 2001
with the nick hockey4life2

and hockey4life 00' i think
but there both perm banned

i saw dshk being #2 , so he must be the 2nd longest on this site :p 

I been here since July 1999 but not on this name of course :p

Longest player so far in this topic is Enigma, he was 77th person to register on this site, nobody is close to him but theres alot a few thousand away...

You can find out what number you registered by Right cliking on a nickname and then click Properties and theres a number...Thats your registration :D
I've been here since March 2003.  I can't really remember when the last time I registered was, but it says so next to my post so that's good enough for me.  I took a long haidus (Did I spell that right?) after playing pool for months, and now I'm back.  I gotta say there's been a lot of improvement in this site.  I play other games now along with pool, like chess, even though I suck at that. :p

<<<<LOL since you asked No.  I don't usually edit spelling but it is "haitus">>>>>>>>

[Edited by: LadyDie on Feb 25, 2007 2:41 PM]
May 2003.  I was lucky to find this password for this name. Its been a very long time since i used it.  Current name is TMGolfer.  Great topic Bowlerdude.
if i wasnt 12 years old then hopefully i would ov been ere in 01, hopefully ill be here for years to come.
Well if I had had the internet since 2001 then the chances are I'd have joined then, but as it turns out I've only been here since mid-2005. And playing too much since then, too!
stonhenge has been here the longest since 1998:)
Cant remember what month or year but i have been around for a long time..oldest leagues i can remember were sginetta..easyriders, and there were no subsscription and the backspin cheat break was happening alot in 9ball...and players with thousands and thousands of points it was nuts
i think my first name was LiViNg or livinghell then it was tommy or madskills of subzero some like that
been here since july 2002 or 2001 cant quite remember, when there was the 
cheat break
 ahhhhh that was coooooooool B-)

first account was mrziggy, wow that was a long time ago
i also thought that flyordie started in 2000 :O
i been here since 2003 with this nick had a couple before it think i started in december 01 or mite hav been january 02 cant remember ;)
Solware was established in 1998, in Budapest, Hungary - its predecessor has been active since 1995. Our core activity is software design and development. From the very beginning the company has undertaken projects with high complexity. We have been succsessfully participating in numerous medium and large scale International projects. Our recent projects include a golf tournament organizer and system for Hungarian Penal Institution, we also develop e-commerce and internet based solutions for companies.

For keeping a closer contact with our customers we opened a branch office in The Netherlands in 1999.

In 2000 our line of activities was extended with the production of online games of the highest quality. We have been developing our games according to our special philosophy: besides the gaming experience we wanted to build a community around our games. Thus our players do not compete against computers but against each other. This approach brought the attention of some of the biggest participants of the internet. 
When the well-known Real.com portal published our billiard games back in 2001, it was a real breakthrough on the global market: Soon, 3D Billiards became the most popular online game on the real.com website, and kept this position for many months. The collaboration with Real.com proved to be the keystone of building Solware’s international reputation. 

Currently we are working with around 10 advertising agencies from several countries, and are showing more than 200 million advertisements monthly for players from each corner of the world. 

StreamLine ;)
november 2001 name  pcmg7
 this name july 2002
nov 2001, just started back tonight
<<<<<<<<<<<long enough for me:p
i been here quite awhile aka who_Daddy 
Just doing a follow up post on my post, been a while since i last posted :-)   hehe glad i could find my way back to Fly or Die!!!
ive been ere since 2002 Name was Aaron02 used to be quite good aswell back in the days of UPA2, used to play along good players like stezz Etc ..
Feb 2002 :) what can I say, I love the game.
I've been here since March 2003.

Original name was YORKIE
flyordie was founded in 2000,and they started registering nicks in 2001,but OK ;\
Whos This !!

[Edited by: chillo1983 on Mar 22, 2008 10:29 PM]
Spider man is ur real  name Travis??? used to play as spideyman or the green something.  ??????
Eh I've been here since early 2000. But I've been on and off for a year or so at a time so..
i think operátor is longest here isnt he?

I started playin early 2001. havent got origonal nick tho.
stopped playin know tho pop bak now n again wen i bored in work
Bumping this thread because it's a good one :D
First time here in February 2001.

Lucia
2003 :D

[Edited by: Golden Girl4Ever on May 6, 2009 5:26 PM]
Hi everyone! I've been here since 2007 but curently no playing. Few days ago I had pleasure to meet my old friend from fod in Bangkok for the very first time since 10 years when we meet on snooker :)
Who's remember us? Rulez and Wiwata from Thailand

here is the picture

https://imgur.com/a/lF8srsH

The right hand side is you? Nice photo, i like that. Congrats to you that you can meet your old friend. Hope you had a good time. Well, I know you, but I dunno what is Wiwata. Could you please explain briefly?
wiwata is the name of the other FOD player from the past.
Feb 2013. (Valentines day to be precise).
77th name ever registered now over 40 million names

GAME SET AND MATCH

END OF THREAD
Jan of 2005 under this nic, but was originally CueMaster ~xp Feb 2002 played a lot with TopDog, and Lorna and Kite Flyer back in the day.
hello everyone, im not exactly sure the date but found this site around 1999,been here after id shattered my foot and was tired of the tube so thought id give it a shot at typing ,i play alotta real pool so looked up the most realistic billiard site's found fod been here off an on since,i suck at typing and comp games but it is fun ,lololololol
i can't imagine the brain power and time it took to get this game as realistic as it is ,very fun gm ,ill never be good at any comp game but it is very fun ,i thank you for your time into the gm,since around 1999 jakeysdog, o ya p.s. how about a jump button,lololol, just kidding 
I started playing here sometime around 2001 
have played under various usernames in the past, started in 2002/2003...never hit high scores like some of you guys (highest for me on 8 ball was 520) but i find it great how even after 15-18 years we're all still here....
I played years ago, but not for a long while. 

RIP Willie Thorne 
ive mentioned i found fod in 1999,been here off an on since around then not sure exactly what mounth i know it's got a diffrent date that it shows all i can say is i did start here b-4 2000 ,there's a few of the lod players but very few,dam those were the days ,4-5-6 rooms filled up place was a full crazy place head would spin ,def a wild pot porry of humans from all around the world ,was lotta fun,,,, steve  hope fod's here for many more years ,ty

ive mentioned i found fod in 1999,been here off an on since around then not sure exactly what mounth i know it's got a diffrent date that it shows all i can say is i did start here b-4 2000 ,there's a few of the lod players but very few,dam those were the days ,4-5-6 rooms filled up place was a full crazy place head would spin ,def a wild pot porry of humans from all around the world ,was lotta fun,,,, steve  hope fod's here for many more years ,ty

www.Solware.com was created on the following date : 31/07/1998 | AGE? : 21 years, 325 Days Old.
www.FlyOrDie.com was created on the following date : 06/05/2000 | AGE? : 20 Years, 44 Days Old.
It's pretty crazy checking in on old threads of mine and how long they've been kept alive... 
Here it is 2023, after pandemic ravaged every one. Nice to see this site still slogging away.