,( like the sound of it:p)

ΞGяîм ЯεαpεяΞ
(lucky name:D)

Ғѓέđđỹ Қѓűέgέѓ
(looks good B-))

dnb јunglist
 ( i had crown i 9ball with it:D)

PIN PОINT ACCURA
(my highest rated name in 8ball:p 500+;))

those are my faves:D but they all mine :| ok here's sum that aint mine :D

Greenking-g3nX
 (great player ;))

HoTsHoT123
(good freind:D)

CrownHunter™(
cuz it suits me:p)

thats all for now if i think of any more i'll add em l8r :p  oh 1 more my sis;) 
♥ Løve Måchìñe ♥
 who's 70 points away from crown on 9ball:D

[img=
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/images1000/freddy3aa.jpg
]B-)
lol, well ill tell u the rest of my names whitch ive 4 gottoon the password to lol

GaNg$tAr - was a (2)ball
master mini - my 1st name
killa tornado - for got pass
killa mmez - for got pass
GameTwister - i still have:D
CrownHunter - prob my fav\
And LAstly the 1 that every 1 hates lol 

The GodfatheR
lol. nice names m8:p u say u forgot pass to killer tornado? :O i like it :p u dont mind if i make it again do you? :D

id have it like Ќîιιεя тøяηαđø :D

[img=
]B-)
So, you all think the best names on FlyOrDie are your own? Who old are you all again?

You seem to be all rather similar. I didn't know they gave computers to those who are enrolled in pre-school.
*How

Oh my, late last night. I have only myself to blame...
im 16 ;) but u didnt really need to know that:p and if u read my post i added names that are not mine :)

[img=
]B-)
yer and im 13, yer i dont mind u takin the nick:p
If your going to make posts like this, don't include names which belong to you or your mates. It's an orite post if you choose names which belong to be there. Your names aren't good, they aren't original. It's the same with making top 10s. You only make it so that your mate will include you (usually in 1st or 2nd place). 

By the way, 16? You could have fooled me...
i agree 100% with machismo the people who add there own names to these things r just cocky and big headed. i like my name but it isnt any where as near as good as others
Fa Cue is the best billiard name I have seen.

I was going to make a Tanx nickname called Tanx a lot but got bored of Tanx so I never did.
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
I think that my name 
ĐЄ√ЇŁ
 is good.
But i think 
♥Ҝїпg ôf Ħêàятѕ♥
 is a cool name...What do you guys think???
mach only annoys other players in the forum....thats all hes here for....take no notice.....

i quite like my name...but i loved my old name

Goodgame

it was great:p but i liked the name endgame which i stole it off:p 
there are some great names out there:p and i cant really think of any but i just wanted to speak so people post more on this:p im interested what u all think:)
I liked my name 
ashamed[i/] until someone called The Godfather nicked it :) and it looks like he's still here, aight m8 ;\
lol, not gna say ne names that i like. but not enough ppl actually ask what my name means lol:p look at it. gimmemama:D
does it mean give me my mum?:)
no it means gimme some1s mum. didnt really get wut i meant till after i made it lol:p
live strong, u always talk, that week wen u got hacked i went away, i wasnt here, plus how can some 1 guess ur password, so 1st, get prfoof it was ME, not the 1 that was on my name, whitch i dont no who was, ( as ur saying i hacked u wen i come back ) so plz proof
Just stay away from me for now on pls dude :)
see, u conceded after all this time, so no need to blame me, and if ur sry appoligy is accepted ;\
I aint saying any more than, 'stay away from me, for now on' ;\
lol, ok, :D this convo is for best names so stop, dont post if ur not gonna talk about the names
I quite like my new name that i got:)

Ĕđđіε Čнаяlтοη, nice huh:D
also i dont mind the name i saw other day cant remember what it was, but it was great lol:D
its me....what are you on about????

lol
seen this post is a lilover few days old however ill post a few and see if u think any of these are good that iv seen (h).....

ζσмbo иλтιδи
Ξмсεε λçıđ
..ιиѕοмиιλ..
ѕмоотђ λςтισи
Ξи Ξяğέέ

and incase u think i done these for the occasion lol i aint these namesdo get used :D:D

Kind Regards
Personally i like ╣ĐядğΘŋ╠ :p

Nick
I do like the name Emcee Skwared....tho i didnt gettit at first...lol kept mis-reading it

Greetz
Runner... you seem to be copying me :(
My name and now my words :(
Why :_| ?:|
coping? i never even heard of u b4 sry i cant start over tho
Emcee Skwared eh ? :p

If you see my name paste it here :( I can't find the characters for it on my comp :_|
i like the name  ¥àßêêñŠmõķếď
 ....:-D

Yeah ! Where did you find it Jamez ? :p Or did you have it saved and plotting on something ? :O lol jk :)
Heya Hara Kiri, does ur name mean "Ritual Suicide" in Japanese? I have herd such a term b4 sumwhere and thot it was interestn lol. Kool name sir! Kool indeed!

Also, I tink "stickyfingaz" has a kicka$$ name coz it has dat certain flow to it. I dunno, jus mah oh!pinion lolol.

I tink "sheater" is also one of me favorites coz it makes me wanna go take a dump or take a leak or sumfin lolol.

Ya no, I tink "CrownThief" is nice too coz it kinda reminds me of a James Bond movie and his charmy style ya no, or that movie where Pierce Brosnan was in, i tink it was "Thomas Crown Affair". Nice one sir!

Oh and ya "stunrun" is wicked too. It sounds like a sportscar or sumfin like dat. Me hails da Ferrari Stunrun.

Omg, I almost forgot! I must includeth mine matey Amilieee! How ya doing sistah! Haven't played ya in awhilez lol. Well y'all no, dats her real name lol. Me gives props to ne1 who uses der real name on dis evil wurld we call da internet. Nice one madameski.
'I tink "sheater" is also one of me favorites coz it makes me wanna go take a dump or take a leak or sumfin lolol.'

I like a girl with class, haha ;)!

Thank goodness someone finally posts without 'My Own Name Is The Best!' Personally, I like;

Nεмεsıs [may not be accurate]
SLOWASASNAIL [and he is as thick as one too ;) and he'll forgive me]
Chris Melling [give me now!]
i_like_boobs

Bt the way, no names where the user has gone bananas with Character Map should be included. I think they should all be removed. Hate them with a vengance.

One of the greatest:

MR PLOP

Without a doubt. Bow down to his name. I'm sure it was me that came up with it but I didn't create it and I don't play with it so it has nothing to do with me and I don't want to be known as one of them LAME-Os who thinks his name is the best.

Adios my furry friends!

FAO ANY MODERATOR:
 May I have Euan back? I've been behaving and it was removed for unfair reasons. If given back, I shall not hold a grudge and will ALL be welcomed with a welcome and friendly smile. Isn't that reason alone worth giving it back to me ;)?!
Caption wrote:

Yeah ! Where did you find it Jamez ? :p Or did you have it saved and plotting on something ? :O lol jk :)

I infiltrated the mainframe before hacking into the main server core. I then re-routed the main directories and placed a virus on the site which popped out your name. :)

(In other words I used the search button) :p
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
The best name i made was Crown Munter :D lol
I like myne :) You'll all probably know what LIVE STRONG is but I will say basically what my name is.

Lance Armstrong, ( legend:p) , has started a fund raising idea with a yellow band which is printed with the slogan 'LIVE
STRONG'
 It is fighting cancer all over the world. ty

live
strong :)
I liked:

KING COREY

PEZA_PERRY

Dillon-up AND Dunk LOL OLD SKOOL!!!

C25 LIVES ON!!!

Peace Up /\ A-Town Down \/

[]D [] []v[] []D
u r a poor player G i whooped u at least 100 timez
lmao
Oh well You probably know why Newkie lol but thats just a little bit of the reason. Otherwise I just think its a cool name, prior to that he had the nicks Biohazard wow that was back in the upa days with ed and kat and he also had slainte. 
cheer's doc, your's aint bad either ;) regards ¥àßêêñŠmõķếď
tinted cue (highest rating ive had 600+
ŗıčĸ ĵāмĕš (looks great)
UK Hardy (i look up to him as a player when i was just a (9)

i like STUBBY CUE! stubbs is my last name and i want that nik.:@
I like ♦Р℮ă¢Ђÿ♥$шзэŧ.♦. 

How long does it take you to sign in? :)
wont take long if you save it in notepad rain and just copy and paste ;)
My favourite nicks would have to be an old school one called Snooker-Boy.
 wont take long if you save it in notepad rain and just copy and paste 

I know...I'm just saying for those who forgot to save it. lol 
Hey A.J!
I got your name right here!
lol
And I got your other name right here A.J!
lol
I got quite a few good names myself. Everyones favorite of mine was Golden Cue™. Other names of mine include...
Perm Banned
Random Fluker
Crown Or Bust
§ταя Кυε™
and many others.

Other names I like (other than mine)
.Thats My Crown.
CHECKURBADSELF
Driscøll
Caption (and some of his other names.)
wrx imprêzа  (and his MANY banned names)
I know thats 5 but I don't care.

Chris
^--- that´s a cool name...

...as u might have presumed its a nickname for 9ball :)
No, it says "Best" not "Most Pretentious" ;):p
best name has to be FASTEST147  FăsŧĒŞŧ147≈
I think best name was swedish model and kirp eguh
DONT YOU ALL FORGET   >>>FăsŧĒŞŧ147≈<<<<< TRUE ALL TIME LEDGEND ONE OF OR THE GREATEST PLAYER THEY EVER WAS ON FLYORDIE  HES FAIR (9)LAST ALWAYS  DOESNT RUN  AND PLAYS (9)'S (8)'S ANYBODY      AND SO SKILLED GOODLUCK ALL WHO PLAYES AND HE WILL MAKE YOU LIVE IN FEAR :@   CAN WE PLAY SOMETIME YOU SAID ON MSN UR COMING BACK
lol DaRk why you advertising your new name :|?