« Back to All Topics
flukers
Posted in 
Billiards
flukers
Posted in 
Billiards
flukers
flyordie needs to ban all the flukers that fluke constantly or on the (9).Everyone agrees with me
no i dont cuz flukers can help it they just try
 yes perm ban em :@ nah j/ks.. even the good players fluke.. but dont ya hate it in 9ball when you clear the table n they fluke in the 9 ... thats y i hardly play it.. but evry1 has fluked b 4 i think they shud have a thing on flyordie where u have to call the pocket ur goin 4 :D thats the rules here in tournaments in nz .. dunno bout anywhere else ... for 8ball that is ... dunno bout snooker n 9 ball.. 
Well u cant really ban flukers cos the most of da 9-ball playaz wud b banned like me every1 flukes and if u play 9-ball u will have 2 get used 2 it cos u can clear table miss 9 nd they fluke it 
Has anyone heard introduction in the film color of money it sums it all up.

I love that film

listen to this......
i was 550 thinking i was going to get my rating back today....how wrong i was.....

first game i was dc....well ok...it happens thats fine....next game...the player decided he wouldnt aim....just smack 8 ball....it went in:(

my next 2 games were against a player called 'ste' then some random numbers...
he won 2-0 yet he didnt pot once....on both games on my 2nd shot the 8 ball went in. ste then left the game, telling the room he had beat me and i was a sore loser and played rubish.

i won my next game but then again on my next game the 8 went in on my 2nd shot.

rediculous...

Yeah I know it's really annoying, but like someone else said, Even the class players do it. You can't help it, But I know what you mean, You totally outplay them and wipe the table, and the 9 is safe, then your opponent just hits n hopes, and ends up winning :D sorry, but my advice is, if it annoys you don't play :)
today i met a player called bombfunk

first time ive played him.....he used one of those breaks where u dont move any of the balls....so i took break
 8ball went in and he ran 

he then said gg in the lobby

players like him should be banned...
i h8 those kind of players:@:@:@:@:@ they annoy me so much
9 ball is a simple game, and easy to win by fluking - this is true both on FoD and in real life. If you want a game which relies more on skill, play snooker.