« Back to All Topics
yoyo pool
Posted in 
Billiards
yoyo pool
Posted in 
Billiards
yoyo pool
does anyone else seem to have a high rating one day, then drop 300 points for a while....then go back up then down then up then down etc....
or is it just me:p
i think its just u:p. but that does happen to me a lot, just on a lower scale lol. from like 500-250:|
It's not you.. I go through games of being pretty good, and then I suddenly go cold and just súck. That's when I start losing about 200 points in a night. :p
Well.. I was 489 2 nights ago, and just a min ago i was 321 ;\

It happens to me a lot and it very annoying

LIVE
STRONG
yes it happens all the time.
in 8ball i m in a scale of 3,4 ball to 7,8 ball

crazy :S :p
OMG..... :O :O :O :o

i just lost in less than half an hour 100 points.....

couldnt get into room 1 so i played with lower ranks,a 7ball an 8ball and 2 9balls

i lost all games : S: S:S S::S:S:S S:
i counted 8 HUGE flukes,from which 3 was on the black...

tell me about flukin now...
no1 even stayed 4 bo3...

runners, flukers....

the 2 of the 3 ers as u say harakiri...

soooooo disappointed....
ive beaten all of you.....been from 758 all the way down to 250 now that IS yoyo pool:p
how much time did it took u to do that?
thats the point it took me less than half an hour to lose my points ;)

lol:p
no its not just you a while back i had like 350 points and then i went on a huge crap streak and now i have like 50 :(
This happens to me all the time :p I was a 200 tonight then fell to 89 :o then went back to 200 ;) crazy.
I never practice so it's a normal day for me:p when i'm playing that is
Yoyo pool?

We all go through yoyo pool. Nobody can be consistent all the time.

But I think Yoyo pool kind of shows how great a player actually is coz if a player can go from being rated 100 to rated 700 then that kind of means that he or she is an explosive player and can get any ranking at will. But to do it in one day also means that they have a lot of time in their hands.

Yeah I seen mister Hara go from 700 to 300 many times. I think he also plays in several rooms at the same time so that he can rise quickly. I think that takes a lot of skill to be able to do that. So yeah, I think he is really really good at this game.
lol! ty alot:p but....wouldnt it be much better if i could 700+ i dont drop to 300 now, 450s my lowest recently and now im getting 800+ alot but i only wish i could stay so high:(

btw didnt you people know this was an old topic:)