« Back to All Topics
VIP question
Posted in 
Billiards
VIP question
Posted in 
Billiards
VIP question
ive won the tourney of  2005-01-30 but i didnt get vip yet and the result isnt official,too ...:(

can anyone explain that plz
ty 
fgmagic

me 2 i won the 8ball tourny few days ago and still waiting for vip and can someone tell me wot happend bout yesturdays 9ball 1 xingu_lncb or wotever is name is got banned for cheating but didnt get disqualified and i shuda won it cuz i came 2nd he cheated to win it please a mod help thx 
The VIP often takes weeks, or even months, to come through. Also, you can only win the VIP status if you have had a clean record on all of your names.

Nick
Basically it takes about a week or two till the winner of a system tourney gets the V.I.P.-Status provided that u have never been banned before (even on another nick).

Abstruct of the Tournament Rules:

...Players with banishment or demerit record will NOT get any prizes from FlyOrDie...

Mervin
Im never gonna be allowd VIP :(:(:(
Clean my record please flyordie n il b a good man ;)
;\;\;\
omg

i got demerit i think a year ago...
and just for 1 minute,because it was a mistake of a mod.

i want my VIP :(
FoD isnt very forgiving nowadays, so really the longer you are on fod the more chance you will get a demerit and this therefore means you cant have VIP status, which i think is unfair (not that I will ever get VIP)
thx @ fod, now i got my VIP :)
lil bit l8, but np :p
That isnt fair?  Didn't you say you've been demerited magic? Loads of people haven't been abled to get V.I.P and you get it even though you've been demerited. wtf:|
Boomer; don't quote me on this but I don't think the second place person get's the VIP status even if the first placed player is disqualified. I may be wrong though.
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
@ royal:

it wasn't a real demerit, it was a missunderstanding of a mod, so he deleted it ...
You shouldn't have to explain something a second time Magic. It's not your fault he can't read...

Can we still keep blaming our public schools?
I think you mean Comprehensive or State schools Machismo. Public schools are not Public at all; they nearly always have an entrance exam, fees, or both.

Nick
Depends on where you are dragon. In North America I think public school is the same as a comprehensive in the UK.
yeah i have a question u said that u can't get a V.I.P on your account if you have been demerited on another account yet if u make another account and subscribe it how in the world do they know that u'v been demerited if you haven't told any1???????
 Thats unfair then. I play in the local library when I'm at University & I wouldn't want to be demerited cos' of what the idiot before me has done. Plus many people on NTL around Manchester in England all have the same IP address.