« Back to All Topics
White Ball
Posted in 
Billiards
White Ball
Posted in 
Billiards
White Ball
I reckon when u get to 700 in snooker u shud hav a white ball, if u got highest rating then u get crown but fod shud put a white ball.
8/9ball both got (1) for 700+ so should snooker 

Ur King Nish 

:p
King? Didn't know they changed the meaning?

So how long has it meant idiot?!
man shutup

u deserv to b ban 4 2 things...

1) www.FlyorDie.com is a registered trademark so ur not allowd to use that name

2) u calld me an idiot i find it offensive

so byeeee hav a nice life 

You only find it offensive because you are one.

Didn't think you would understand.

And as for 'have a nice life'? Eh? Ironic how someone without a life is telling others to enjoy theirs.

Ends post with a big grin on his face!
Can people offer suggestions anymore ? ;\ It's those kind of people that make FlyOrDie bad :D
i find u should have white ball with the rating 0-100 and the other ,,balls" 100rating higher.
because white isnt the ball with the highest points in the game (does it have any points?, only at a foul > 4 points)

i hope u could understand :p
nice idea...pity the post is spoiled by idiots like mach and someone who couldnt think of a name... i like fgmagics idea tho:p black just looks so cool..deserves just to be with the better players
ok fg that wud b same thing to me as long as we got a white ball ;)

mach il tel u wat, play me n we c if u ENJOY losing u girl :)

NOT i aint gna play a woman like that i js let him say wat he wna say n hel get banned soon ;)
'u girl'?!

Another wonderfully mature comment by Nish. Keep them coming mate, your comments make others realize how fortunate they are not to be like you ;)!
>>>This is a suggestion post, not a boxing ring. If you 2 want to fight take it out on msn or something like that. 

>>Moving on, I think this is a great idea, I don't care where the white ball comes into it, whatever raiting, I don't mind it's a great idea :D

LIVE
STRONG
Yer! Good idea Nish...not that I am every going to get anywhere near that rating!
yea not a bad idea bruv didnt think of tht 1

p.s machismo is actually quite funny
the champ
I think their all funny :D So immature, why don't they just all kiss n make up :p

LIVE
STRONG
Nish, You should take up spelling and give Snooker a rest for a bit.
People chill ! This is a forum and mr. and mrs. moderators aren't always here to see everything goin on! 
People have feelings! There is no need to attack one another. Machismo and Nish,both of you, please try to get along. It's all i'm askin, just try! There is no harm in trying. 

Let's not use words like "idiot" in here, ok Hara and Flyordie? U guyz are better than that. If ya guyz are bothered by offensive posts, just let it go. It's so easy to do. No need jumping in and adding fuel to the fire! Sheeshski! Get along peeps! Is that so hard to do as a favor? Chill peeps, chill, chill , chill! 

Dis kinda reminds me of the Bosox/Yankees fan rivalry.Check out MLB.com, and u'll no what i mean. So much hatred in there and that's 100 times worse than this. If thats not enough, just look at our planet! Our world is crazy enough. And dis aint no joke peeps, Chill ! 
Might consider using the multicolored ball also while you're at it...the one you see after dropping a (red) ball...