current most overrated player?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
exactly as the question says:p?
Lol I have a feeling this will start arguements, so I think I'll say 'Me' as well. For arguements sake, literally :p

Regards
[img=
http://away.com/images/outside/tour04/lance_foundation.gif
]
that would  have to  be   um   , it starts with a B  and ends with a r™ 
EASY!!!!!!!!!!

Scooby Doofus man thats just obvious lol
Lol, we all overrated. See how the real pros on TV go? They always clear! Have u seen the real Johnny Archer puhhh-lay? Not only is he kinda cute, but OMG, he never misses! Those peeps never say "vul", "runner", flukey" lolol. They be da real pros. How about us??? Lol, we just a bunch o' teenskis chillin on an online game pretendin' we professionals. We got nuthin on the real players of the world. They're freakin awesome!
get any pro on here face me :D :p

firegirl you talk mad. no offence:p
Johnny Archer is kinda cute tho, u musta admit der. Not quite the Johnny Depp, but good enuff lol.
Yea born in da triangle neighborhood below da poopy canal, Lower Manhattan and me yankees are a gonna whoop sum butts dis season lol. How about you sir? Where you hail from?
sry..im from england :D   manchester  ...yea the part were the sun dont shine! lol actually last few days been sunny :D for some reason :p  but yea, right goin bed now v tired nearly 4am lol i need a job. :| 
and cya lol forgot to put that in :p
what a joke. this ment to be about overated players not where people live, post a new topic if you want to talk about that
Lol lighten up Hara. It's a new day and I just woke up lol. 4 your sake sir, I shall put it back on topic.

In my personal opinion, the most overrated player is lemme see, I dunno, probably me coz my wins usually  come from luck. I really am not wanting to name anybody else coz I refuse 2 bring anyone else down. I shalleth remaineth humble at all times. Amen brotha! Amen!

Hey Hara, where ya from? Omg sorry, I shuldn't be askin that. Lolol, just playin wid ya. 
lol....does this mean the most overrated as in the person who has the most points but inst very good, or the player people say, yea hes good too, when really he isnt....?
Smooker Player   I play  Pro.. bring it on  m8
Sometimes i think people get carried away wen u havea  good game ...so i can be overrated i think...every1 has good and bad days
hara shut it ill tlk about what i want ...take this site too serious moaners get worse everyday on this site..so sad !
sephiroth :p:p:p:p, nahhh not really lol 05 is a green ball how the f***??? :D
lmfaooo im sad??? explain why YOU are the one with no friends then