GGS TY
Posted in 
Billiards
GGS TY
Posted in 
Billiards
GGS TY
lol, so many soreeee losers out here!
y wen there are like 4 ballz remaining ppl say ggs ty?

i think that there should be a new rule, ggs ty should not be allowed to be said b 4 game is over, 
fod can like do the " Fine " for the ggs ty, dont u all think the same??

post thoughts here plz!
i agree with u royal...
acey u can mute,but by the time u mute them they will have already said it
look... im fed up of people moaning and groaning over this.. wats the point.. FlyOrDie is about fun and NOT rating... even if you do take this game seriously you should just mute them... FOD cannot do nothing what you want to prevent even though IT IS legal to say ggs ty at any stage of the game.. i mean its only 5 letters lol... anyway if ur good it shouldnt be a problem should it... now just deal with it or grow up lol
no its surely not a problem 4 my performance in the game.
but it makes me so furious that they think that they can achieve sth that way.
and fod yes is about fun,but to have fun u need to play against fair and kind opponents
I used to get annoyed by this, but now if the game is not over it just encourages me to try harder. It's just gamesmanship, and it works if people do get worked up. I get more annoyed in snooker when so far ahead on the colours and the opponent insists on continuing - sometimes "gg" followed by *Concede* is appreciated :)
It changes the context :)
Yes it is annoying which is also why I find Royal-Godfather so irritating. He does it all the time and then goes and complains when it's done to him. Hmmm...

He finds it funny too but whatever, it's him that's that sad.