« Back to All Topics
Can't get in!
Posted in 
General
Can't get in!
Posted in 
General
Can't get in!
I have been trying to get into the lobby's but I can't get in! My name goes through on the log in page, which then says successful sign in, then nothing, just a black screen. Is anyone else having this problem?
I AM it says login succesfull tho and the screen is black somebody tell me wut 2 do:s:(
TY for your replies dirtyangel and Suzuki_Racer, I thought it was just my pc, but obviously not.
I have at long last got in after two hours of trying, Yippie!
I am having the same problem.  I got in with my download version but get DC every game.  
This really blows.  I went into 9 ball because I don't play it much and don't care about rating just to see if problem was solved.  After break I get dc and my score went from 48 to 16.  Whats that all about?
For all of you who can't access the games currently:

Please try to clear your browser's cache in the following way:

In Netscape for Windows: 

1. Open the "Edit" menu. 
2. Select "Preferences." 
3. Click on the "+" next to "Advanced." 
4. Select "Cache." 
5. Click "Clear Memory Cache." 
6. Click "Clear Disk Cache." 
7. Click "OK." 

In Internet Explorer for Windows: 

1. Open the "Tools" menu (in IE 4, open the "View" menu instead). 
2. Select "Internet Options." 
3. Click "Delete Temporary Internet Files." 
4. Check "DeleteAllOfflineContent" and press "OK". 

(alternatively you may try pressing F5 on the popup window)

After clearing your cache, you may want to close all your browser windows and then restart your browser. 

OPERATOR
It still wont work, cache cleared, also all the words on this thing are highlighted blue...It is all messed up please respond :-(

∑ ¥ †hE Je§TeRº ∑
My pc freezes after about 3-5 minutes playing tanx everytime I play.
I can't get in either. Well I can now I've subscribed, but that's not the point. Should I want to play from the web-based game it won't allow me. And that sucks. I do hope I'm not the only one with this problem still?

Now I don't mind forking out for the subscription, I was planning on doing that anyway, but to not be able to play from the web is getting a little tiresome. I've tried all the advice posted on the forum thus far, but to no avail.

Umm. Help?
this happened to me too. a few times actually and then it magically worked. :s im sure this helps about as much as a pork pie

- SP -
is anyone else having probs getting into fly?? when i click on room 1, it goes to a blank white screen and nothing more. this has been happening to me all night....is anyone else having this problem??

chEEKy.xxx
I can get in straight away....hmmm.....
Have you tried getting in from 
http://www.onthecheese.com/billiards
 ?

for some reason dirty it wont let me in. sommet about a routine error bug thing.....hmmmm how annoying! have u missed me dirty??dont suppose ive missed THEM have i?

chEEky.xxx
says:
A Runtime Error has occured
Do you wish to Debug?
Line: 18
Error: 'ADSKY2' is undefined

YES             NO

ummmm what does this mean??? by the way did everyone love my lil diagram here? lol

chEEky.xxx

i wanna shoot some pool. can someone at fly please sort this problem for me!!!!! ty
try downloading microsoft virtual machine that helps to load flyordie up at 
http://www.krm.com/techsupport/tech-downloads_mvm.html
I am having the same prob getting into Fly Or Die Cheeky :-( When I click on room 1 it goes to a blank white screen & nothin' more...so I can't even sign in! I tried clearing my browser's cache but still nothing happens? This isn't the first time either...sometimes I can successfully sign in but nothing happens...just a black screen to look at! lol Hope the problem gets sorted soon.

For everyone that is having trouble loading the game, try this link. 
http://games.real.com/webgames.php

I'm having the same problem and have tried everything said in this topic,but to no avail. HELP!!!!