Forums » Billiards
SNOOKER update
Replies: 100   Pages: 7   Most recent reply posted by: OPERATOR (Apr 15, 2005 1:20 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 100   Pages: 7   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7  » ]
OPERATOR

SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 1:20 PM
Dear All,

The Snooker game has been replaced with the more realistic "Snooker Pro" as known before.
From now you can find the Snooker game on pool table under the name "Snooker Light" in the roomlist, for those of you who prefer that one.

Have fun!

OP

UK Hardy

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:14 PM
not really happy with the change, FOD just ask our views before making such dramatic changes

UK Hardy

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:14 PM
should*

kellsie24

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:20 PM
I dont think its right to change something that worked so well. There was not enough people playing pro to make such a drastic change. I would understand if the pro table was more popular than the normal game we are all used to but this is not the case. As the users we are entitled to air our opinions on this subject. Alot of people do not like to play pro snooker hence the room never being full, updating is all well and good but i dont see the point in changing something that works just fine.

HolyGHoSt

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:32 PM
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed OP ? or this a brain wave ? terrible idea m8

OPERATOR

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:37 PM
You can still play on the small table, as mentioned, if you prefer that one.
Could you please explain why is it such a drastic change for you then?
The PRO version was less popular because it was harder to access, I guess. We are convinced that this version wll be more popular, as it is much more like the real game.

OP

UK Hardy

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:43 PM
FOD should take the time on asking their users on what changes should be made, many good ideas (such as a bo3 button) have been suggested but we have no feedback whatsoever from the FOD support. Maybe FOD should e-mail its players with the any ideas or changes that you intend on making and then wait for a response that way instead of jumping the gun?

Hardy

Straight Rider

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:48 PM
change it back fod, its pointless, it was fine the way it was! also could i have my points back! ty

Sort it out fod

kellsie24

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:50 PM
It is possible to have your points shifted over. If you email support@flyordie.com and request this then they will change ur rating back to what it was on the old style tables

UK Hardy

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:50 PM
email support@flyordie.com if you wish to have your point reverted, they did mine within minutes but they didn't inform me, this is the problem...if it wasn't for mods (who can't tell us much) we have NO info from FOD, surely a successful business has to keep in touch with its customers?..

OPERATOR

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:52 PM
Check the other topic for rating requests, do not email support for this.

OP

kellsie24

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:54 PM
I can see the operators reasoning in trying to make the games as realistic as possible but i just dont understand the point in changing something that works so well. The system tournament for snooker is something that i will not take part in as i find PRO snooker very difficult. This is one of the reasons i pay to subscribe so i can take part in these things.

The Stig

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:58 PM
Yeah considering subscribers play a big part in funding this place it would of been nice to of been dropped a mail letting us know what was going to happen,but yet again as so many times before we get to know about the changes when they have took effect.Not particularly happy about this along with a lot of other ppl.

CHINESE DRAGON

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:59 PM
Very interesting............

FOD before you make any more changes can you sort out the bug with the respotted colours!

UK Hardy

Re: SNOOKER update Posted: Apr 15, 2005 4:02 PM
Why is it that even when OP is here and we are asking for changes to be made about how the change the game (considering they got rid of the NEWS section on the forum, which they never posted for over year) that he refuses to offer any advice or acknowledge any info, as users, that we give him

Replies: 100   Pages: 7   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page