« Back to All Topics
crown in snooker light
Posted in 
Billiards
crown in snooker light
Posted in 
Billiards
crown in snooker light
Right i dont like how this is happening because the crown in snooker light has got it from the changes, i think this is unfair on others like me who is going for it,the crown Archilleus has ~570 with 12-0 record so flyordie you need to fix your stats here.
He s right, this is impossible for us to get it we only play red yellow green and most of them are fake...most of the top 20 players got their rating swap is very unfair for us cuz they dont play, like the crown achilleus who only watch and enjoy "his" crown...

There are only 50 players in snooker light and if it continu there will be more than 20 ....
yep he dead right and the person wh got the crown never plays and should not have record like that becoz it wrong and unfair on other ppl
half of the people who play snooker dont even know theyve moved the normal snooker game, i think flyordie should email all players whos played within the last week or something along them lines anyway to let them know i had to explain to my stepdad exactly how to get to it because he thought theyd just made tables bigger which proves that others wont know were this is, i mean the pro rooms are just like the small tables used to be full at night all the time and i can bet most ppl would prefer smaller tables, i just cant see out of 600-700 players only 50-60 wanting the smaller tables? i dont think so they just dont know !
Like everybody say.... I ave exactly same opinion !! It is Unfair u shud do something about it,, im not sure who has the crown (I think its Achelluis), but he plays 1 game in 1 month and he still got crown,, I played a 0~ yesterday and he won me with a century ;\ :s
First, it's only a win-loss for goodness sake. Second, they are only points for goodness sake.

The games are there for enjoyment. Judging by the different complaints by the same players, doesn't seem like your enjoying it so go and try checkers or something. 
euan i know its win loss and i am playing for enjoyment but i also like playing for rating and you get you lot saying its only points bla bla bla i dont care when you played all the time you liked your rating dont say you didnt, i dont just come on here for my rating i come on for fun to play the game i have fun playing for rating , you get me ?  i dont like seeing this guy come on with 200 rating more than any other and doing nothing with his big 12-0 record its a problem that needs sorting and i want to see it sorted.

'Judging by the different complaints by the same players, doesn't seem like your enjoying it so go and try checkers or something.'

how you mean same players? 3 different players in my eyes mate.
When I meant same people complaining, I meant about the changes in general, not just this topic. 

I just don't see what your so angry about. Is it because his rating has a ~? What difference does that make? Is it because he has a win-loss of 12-0? What's the big deal about a 12-0 win-loss? It can be easily done.

It's not like he was just given his rating either. He did win his points before the change and he made the rating swap which was available to all of you. So tell me exactly why this is píssing you off?

I can say píssing you off, can't I? Remove the word if I can't be said ;)!
nah its not the 12-0 or the ~ its just alot of the good players are 300 and hes far up and just sitting there  and yes he played for it in other game so he should have it in other game... most of us playing there started with 0 and its annoying because i cant see anyone catchin him who started from 0 because youd have to win about alot in a row to get near it, understand?:p
ahh i got wrong end of stick here
'It's not like he was just given his rating either. He did win his points before the change and he made the rating swap which was available to all of you.'

He's the only one that's changed his rating because most of the decent players have realised that the new Snooker is better. If you don't want him to be there, get someone with a high rating in Snooker to swap into Snooker Light.
>The games are there for enjoyment. Judging by the different complaints by the same players, doesn't seem like your enjoying it so go and try checkers or something. 

I couldn't resist... if you only play for enjoyment, why do you care so much about what others want? Why don't you support them so that they are happy, then you can have even more fun playing them?

;)
It was out of curiosity, that's all. I didn't understand why someone made a topic like this and I guess I still don't really understand it but that's what life is all about, being confused all the time. Being on my so-much-crappier connection, I find it hard to play due to bad lags, slow downloadation (is that a word, ah it is now ;)!) etc... so posting in the forum is the second best thing to do. 

I only post out of curiosity, rarely any other reason.

P.S. A player signature would be a good improvement on the forum FlyOrDie ;)!

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz, Euan [QuitWorkPlayGolf.Com]

The only reason the pro tells you to look down so that you can't see him laughing at you.
NOW YOU'VE DONE IT EUAN!

> The only reason the pro tells you to look down so that you can't see him laughing at you.

I'm set for a game of golf tomorrow - my second in 6 years after a notoriously bad 110 whilst on vacation in Veitnam in March (what a bizarre place to start playing again) - thanks for shattering what little existed of my confidence. Worse, I am playing my 50 year old step-mother-in-law for who gets to cook in the evening... and she plays off 14. I don't mind your snooker views too much because it's just a game, but stop interfering with real life! One thing though, do you know an easy way to calibrate my fine aim? (read: aim)
How is Achilleus a ~ and in the 500's ;\
That seems a little strange
np if i can ever b arsed to make a new name and start playin agen il take every crown and u lot can stop complainin ;)
(apart from 9ball coz thats js lame its for flukers only)

Your Highness: Nish 

:p?
i think it is fair, (and 4 all: not achilleus has the crown :$)because i had been the crown a long time, when there was the pro table, so i changed the rating and now i have it at light! 
and sometimes u can see me playing, but only against low rated ppl, like in the old pro room...

wat u onabout i had crown in both light and pro and they changed it around the same day so i lost my crown in light so shhh fgmagic dont lie ty.
but i dont care so u can have it