« Back to All Topics
TOP 10 MOST RESPECTFUL PLAYERS
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Ok the "top ten players of all time" thread idea is becoming ancient now, how about what's really important, wich players do you find are nice, friendly, and sportsmanlike? 

I'm gonna think on this one and reply later :D
 Lil_Cute_Devil is very nice to play & sportsmanlike.
i would like to be one, but i get so many people trying to wind me up...and it usually works, i find it hard to keep cool:p

i think this list could include so many players, and its hard to really judge them all as high raters only really play high raters and so only know people with high ratings....and with low raters its the same, they only get to play low rated people (normally). So im gonna have to say the top 10 500 points+ (if your bellow dont be offended your not in, its because your bellow 500 not because your not friendly:p)

airwave
no rules rule
planA
makaveli (uses many names)
fgmagic
gaz b8s (king batesy)
jameslegend (no1 legend)
rojer
scotty (no1 player)
promus_lncb

(no order)

ive probably left loadsa people out and ill probaly remember them later but thats how it is:)
here r some of the most respectful players

greg97
Vanilla Fudge
J0HNNY R0TTEN (all of his names)
kerry (all of her names)
jay bell
topher069
aczechgurl
rain-man
♥Ħέάѓť♥öғ♥Ğǿłđ♥
ForBidden Fruit

There are more but i just can't think right now :|

in no order

resurrection
mrs vampire
forbidden fruit
vanilla fudge
heart of gold
sith lord
topher069
aczechgurl
THEVAMPIRE
SRV.
ty
[img=
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/images1000/ballsa.jpg
] 

Respectful players mmmmmmmmm there are a few on here 
track records (is ok)
The Great One
Very Old (when he feels like it)
Mervin
Veriac
GX52
2outof 3
Ireks (when he isnt moaning when hes losing)
Johnboy (no only joking)
i think thats it theres probally loads more but ill post them later when i remember who they are
the great is one one of the least respectful players on fod..i have seen him provoke many players..and he calls players maggot all the time
i would say tiger because all he saias is GG, UL, TY, (y)

Wat a joke he is also him and his father can rot in h4ll with there snooker Life...

Class
hmm....my picks are

Surgeon
Music Man
Don Genaro
raver
oooOOOooo
scooby sue
atomic kitten
brethart
emma

there are many more....but here are some :)
Me.. Unless you're impolite :p

Luvrock was always friendly.. Kellsie.. Magician.. Streamline.. PerfectStroke.. Minisota Fats.. There's loads of decent enough players. The problem is that they're outnumbered by the number of moronic gimps on here.. :\
Not many players tht hav a good laugh but......there are a few who play more than bo3 :) 
Damo
Nick M 
Jay
Nick C
Lee
there is more but i dont hav to write them cos they all gonna post after me saying i forgot about them :D
cough cough...lol...joke...I may not be the best player..but I do respect my opponents :)
forgot about u jenn nicest player on fod;)mwah :pxx
aaww....thanks Rick..I love you too hunni ;) kiss!! You're one of top respected people here too:d
I mean Rich...omg :'(  sorry!!  Love you 
lol..Maritime_Beauty ,your all at sea :p..join the club lol

Cue_God
stonehenge
LIVERPOOL
B19USY
Stream Line
hara kiri
princess

Free-Choice (all his names):p
hara kiri
loaded (all his names)
Łĩňćŏĺň Pâŕĸ™ (all his names)
Wicked Cue
COLD_TURKEY (all his names)
206 WRC
bruser9
TemetNosce
Broken Wings
promus 
hara kira
zeus41
king batesy
watford
lucky
hitman
no rules

your all good ppl in your own way, some just don't show it here, so please, let the good inside of u come out and make a new friend.   pfffffffffffffffffffff!  i'm such a corn ball!   lol
i'm surprised u got put on any respected list with that attitude.  but hey, u were only kidding right  :p  and so was i!
golfer i know ur the kindest snowman to ever come on flyordie so please give others a rest and stop wasting your time
these were class:

Werderbremmen 
stunrun
dr.best
snooker fighter
journeyman
patrick cook
loneshark
amanda lncb
i like boobs
Elite Ownage (the original one)

pmsl the original wasnt that good.....

and this isnt about skill just respect
Well in terms of respect excluding skills, there's too many to name but I'll list 10:

Loneshark 
stunrun
King Denmark
Streamline
ZZtop
Kite Flyer
Sheira
I like boobs
Lonewolf
ewannie

The original Elite Ownage was a class player and respectful, he might not be that great in other's opinions, but I happen to think he was great. Can't change my mind m8.

MY List:

Harakiri
OnePunchPikey
NapoleonQueenBee
Tony-Yfrz
Candie Curls
laczenka

Just started playing 9 ball & I am disgusted how rude everyone is & how much every moans & whines.
You do know that Hara just posted above you right?

You could have just addressed him directly instead of referring to him in the 3rd person.

you all forgot LoneWolf she is great