ATTENTION: TOPICS THAT REFLECT A POLITICAL VIEW
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
A REMINDER:
Topics that reflect a political view or are of a political nature are discouraged here.
there are many news group sites on the internet that can be used to express political views.
in order to be fair to all users of the forums any topics of this nature will be moved to the "Offtopic" area and will be very closely monitored for content.  

MILITARY POLICE
That's funny.  A war game.  Violence for Violence's sake.  And there are ACTUAL wars going on in the world.  EEK!  *Let's make sure NO ONE makes any connection between the two*....lol.  This game just gets better and better.
with all due respect Squid..  
thats not exactly what the MP message says...is it ?:|  

"in order to be fair to all users of the forums 
any topics of this nature will be moved to the "Offtopic" area"

if one feels compelled to post a message on the subject..
it appears they are free to do so... just not in the TANX folder..  
thats how I'm reading it anyway..

cheers,
GHOST
lol...ur right GHOST...that IS what it says.  My point is TANX is the folder where ppl go - who play tanx.  TANX is a wargame.  War is happining in the real world.  Seems to me there is a connection.  And while were at it...what is this "to be FAIR to all players" nonsense?  Its a forumas long as ppl rn't swearing, what possible difference do their political views make?  It seems the only thing being accomplished by moving these particular posts is that of making it more difficult for ppl to enjoy the game in their own way.  Serioulsy, the idea of disassociating "political viewpoints" from a wargame like tanx is laughable when u consider the Names of a lot of these tanks.."USA FORCES", "TALIBAN FORCES", the various "Legions" - many of which have nationalistic names.  The whole concept is just sort of silly.  I don't understand what the point is.  What I honestly think would be more useful and more to the purpose of MP's, forum monitors, etc. is to just fix the game problems, deal with the "cheaters" - however u wanna define them - and move some of the OLD threads to an archive so their aren't pages of topics to wade thru when u looking to seee waht ppl r currently talking about.
O well....:p   what can I say dude?:|
I don't make the rules....I only play here man...
a request has been made....it's as simple as that..
regarding the other points you bring up.... they are also out of the realm of the player / moderators...we are just volunteers asked to help out....we do the best we can.... I see all the complaints to...subscribers complaining about non-subscribers....  and all that....anyone who is a regular here does....  no news flash there..... my opinion on that is..  if one would rather not play non-subscribers.. use another field like Desert or Mars?...thats why they are there..... but I won't engage in this so called "nonsense" if there are any complaints to be made ...they really should be directed to FlyOrDie...placing them here in the forums is not the way to do it... and chances are..  one won't get any reply or response doing it that way...especially if it's in the form of a bash-O-gram....again.. just my opinion....
my discussion on this matter is closed.. I have no problem following the request... 
GHOST  
lol...ok i hear ya ghost.  Silliness and micromanagement sometimes u just feel like speaking up about it...tilting at windmills i suppose...ur right - I'm done with this topic too. Let's talk Ollie North!  hahah juuuuust kidding...later ghost cya on the field of battle *wonder if I can have the nick 'IfUrNotAmericanUStink!'*