« Back to All Topics
New suggestions
Posted in 
Billiards
New suggestions
Posted in 
Billiards
New suggestions
1.Maybe like an info window or even on very left or right of name that tells you how much points you would win on a win or loss against each particlaur person.
this would be extremely useful because of how complicated the rating system is.

Example
    Name                   Rating       Win/loss stats
(7)poolmaster              357          +16 / -16
(7)theman                  358          +5  / -16

(8)Ğћǿŝŧ Ķחїğħŧ            321       ---

(14)starter               67           +3 / -22

This would be extremely useful with how whe nyou play someone once you don't win as much the next timeyou play them.

Some others

2. Bo3 button
3. More detailed player info
4. Mark for older players (like a badge by there name)
5. Enemy list
6. Frined/Enemy list that shows whether the players or on at any game or if they are offine.
7. Special Old version games to be playable.
8. 9-ball last to fall room(with seperate ratings)
8. English 8ball

In snooker every time u pot a ball it should say how many you are in front by, and how many are left on the table instead of doin the sums in your head :)
Oh, I like all these ideas I think.
id like more detailed info, english 8ball wouldnt be much difference to normal 8ball on here and bo3 button would be problem in pro snooker.
i think that it shud be a english 8 ball here i thought of this suggestion a few years back but they just ingored it i find that it is much better than the 8 ball that is here.

it would be great to have english 8 ball here
THE COLOUR OF THOSE DÁMN BALLS IN 8-BALL MAKE THE GAME SO CRAP FOR GOODNESS SAKE. CHANGE THE COLOUR BECAUSE IT IS CRAP, WAHHHHHH!

Wait, I didn't mean that because I'm not an idiot. Do you English arrogant 'tards believe your country is the dominant FlyOrDie nation? Do you see the Portugese asking for a Portugese version? Can we have a German version, a Japanese version, even a Kuwait version. I'd also like to see a North Pole version where the balls are all made of ice. 

The game isn't ruined by the colour of the balls, it's ruined by acne covered ignorant morons whose ONLY satisfaction is to put balls in a hole. The only hole you geeks will ever put something into might I add, ha, oh my I'm awful.

Ok so you aren't all that bad. There are exceptions and they know who they are. The rest of you can just ignore this though because your massive heads only process compliments, which are likely to all be lies. Take some criticism, learn from it. AND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, come up with something more original than, 'I have no mates and no life and no job etc...', when you TRY and return the insult. 

Greetings, from the friendliest guy ever to come on this site. 
*I insult no one, I love all!

* Except the arrogant English :)!
Hmm. Lol, I think I would be afraid to cross paths with you Wizard. I'm not English, but nonetheless, you are harsh. Scarey man :o Gave me the chills :p I like Japanese 9 ball. It's fun. Lets add all the versions and see which ones are successful and keep those ones. Give each version a 1 month try period or something. But keep the 8ball and 9 ball that is around already, its fun...and for the most part universally known and excepted. It would be neat to see and learn other versions though. I have no idea how to play English 8 ball or Kuwait 8 ball. 
lmao wizard:p:p 

i liked ur post m8:p
english arrogant tards ? and who do you think you are Mr high n mighty?? sticks n stones. ;)
Try playing on West Coast time... I'd say that the US continent is not the dominating nation, yet FoD uses their rules. Euan, it might not be because of membership numbers, but because US rules are widely accepted as the international pool game.

Whereas your post makes some valid points, I am not sure about the context. People have the right to ask for things in the forum, and there is a lot of interest in seeing the English game introduced. You are only 17, so I'll forgive you right now - but you must learn to let people whine in peace. Even if they are morons. Sometimes. Actually, not often. In this case though, I think the suggestion is a fair one. You are right though, if I have understood your implication - the addition of the EPA game will not make FoD a better place.
Well seeing as I have a vast knowledge of this site and the content on it I thought I'd post a little picture that many of you have never seen nor knew existed.

FlyOrDie Demographics

[img=
http://www.flyordie.com/images/geo_dist1.png
]

35% of whom are under the age of 18

Hope this helps your argument.

Snipe
 B-)
How can they know how many are under 18? I don't remember filling in my age when registering.
Wizard if you know it not just the balls are different its the rules u muppet!!!
As it was put to me a while back, something similar to "urinate myself laughing".
I also do not remember putting my coutry when registering for FlyOrDie. If this is done on nationalities put on people's profiles, since the majority of people do not put their nationality on their stats, it is hardly surprising that USA is the major constituent of FOD, because USA is known as a patriotic nation and are therefore more likely to put their nationality. ANYWAY, 75% or so of the 8Ball Top 20 is from UK :p
Oh Beppe. Okay thanks for answering. Pmsl..makes sense now :p 
How about this one. 3 boxes for bo1,2 or 3 games. Once you both agree, and put a check in the box, on say bo3. If you leave you before bo3 is played out, you lose. We all had people say bo3 and leave after they win one game.
I have heard unrealiable rumors that FoD are working on a BO3 option. If they are it is going to take some time, as it involves a fairly radical change to the invitation system. Once it is done, they'll have to set up a test environment, then implement server, browser and download changes simultaneously.

As I have said, I don't know if these rumours are true... but let's hope so! If not it doesn't matter too much, most people play BO3 or more anyway ;)
beppe how many rumours go round this site ? i dont listen to none because they never happen. ;)
Actually, there were rumours about the recent changes before they happened - and they did ;)
You can say whatever you want about me. I got something of my chest and I felt better afterwards, I may have even got a few laughs, good bonus that. I have nothing against the first suggestion, even the other suggestions, just the English arrogance. I got some anger out, I'm surprized my racist post hasn't been removed yet, but I do meant what I said. Well most of it...
ok rism i just read your there are some exceptions part, so obviously your talking about me, right? :p
check out the flyordie rating calculator @ 
http://www.fodcalc.tk

That will be the answer to your problem 
what problem? i aint downloading that i dont trust you as you went offtopic, correct me if im wrong.
Hehe this is a funny topic... most of the top players are "britons" :| mehhhh who cares, i dont actually know any fantastic players from the US maybe that greenie guy or max were they yanks ?
and also the calculator thing is legit :) quite handy actually 
Greenie and Max were both English.
:P
Quote:

"what problem? i aint downloading that i dont trust you as you went offtopic, correct me if im wrong."

The problem at the start was that there was no calculator to work out how many points you'll gain or lose after a match. The problem is resolved. This facility is now available. So I am not going off-topic. Go to 
http://www.fodcalc.tk
 and see for yourself! ;)
i think that when you got ball in hand, you should be able to move white anywere in available space, sometimes u cant put white in beetween balls becaue it wont fit through, but theres space in between em for it if, hope u know wot i mean lol
> English rule this game.

They think they do because they are idiotic and live in a reality world.
I've met friendly English folks here. And friendly Americans. And friendly asians, italians, indians, etc. 

FoD is a melting pot like America. Even the UK is a type of melting pot with all its ethnicities. 

English, americans, etc etc, one or the other, blah blah...if you have anything to say in regards to the whole of one ethnicity you are a racist.
WHO KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE BELONG TO FLYORDIE? HOW MANY ARE SUBBED.