« Back to All Topics
Good Old days
Posted in 
Billiards
Good Old days
Posted in 
Billiards
Good Old days
does ne1 remember the days of stezz n samurai them 2 ruled fod i aint bin on in ages but used 2 play with them in upa2 etc they were the greats then i very doubt many ppl wud b as good as them i think both ave also had all 3 crowns at once n not so sure but think stezz held 8 ball crown for the longest well longer thn i can remember ne1 else holding it n he was also the last person i sin pass thee 1000+ barrier                                                                                                                                    ty ty ty           Nigel
Don't believe u :p 

Wats ur old names?
never heard of u and stezz n max only stopped not long ago. max didnt play upa2 jus snooker. also stezz was easy :p
stezz still plays

and yea you are scotty arnt you:p
stezz is pantheress

and as you claim to be so knowledgable about the old players you would know who scotty was:)...unless....you were lieing and you do know who:D and you would only do that if you actually WERE him so....caught out:)
bloody sherlock homes here lol
OOOO yeah the good old days... will never come back ;\

:p stezz was class.. same as stun and max..
stickyfingaz and s h a r k y 1

my old record 1269 :(

I remember playing this game when points were not even thought off, now all you see in this game now is spotty little ego tripper's selling there soul's for 20 points and racing for the number one prize a handbag opps crown.
So to put it in a nutshell spottys,you missed the real player's on here.

GOOD OLD DAYS.
or when you got 500 then gave em all away? :p
yes your only person i knew who moaned about having a good rating ;\
hehe i was in the old days unda Aaron02 ne1 remember me i used to b so over rated lol i think my highest points was like 500  i svck 
alr8 scotty m8 n sixers nice 2 c c sum old ppl 
which players actually play on it from when i used 2 ne1? i dint even kno stezz played n i play footy wi him every thurs lol ne1 from upa2 r nethin ?? everybody changes there name to much like boomer he must ave like 250,00 names now r sumat had about 150,000 b4 i left lol hello every1 

Aaron
lmao boomers calmed down a bit now, i think his mum had a go at him for spending all her money :p not many from upa2 :| 
haha peachy r ne1 play nomore i dnt kno sh1te n i still svck at ths game 360 at mo lol 
Old Is Gold . YOu need to sacrifice what u have to get old in Gold.