« Back to All Topics
Some Of Nish's Cents Ty
Posted in 
Billiards
Some Of Nish's Cents Ty
Posted in 
Billiards
why u hatin so much lol, rich come il give u rt35 any game u like im on a touchpad 2nite if ur here, u can show every1 how ur better then me ;)
Yes and wheres the 147s???

lol at you, what's your highest break, 30?
Couldnt have said it better...
Para who are u?
Highest break where? in Full Snooker or quick snooker or light??????????
Doesn't matter, none of them are over 50.
OK NP From today i will start play all four games and lets see who is the best ;) be carefull of getting owned some day ;)
owned? by you? lmao ! at gomoku maybe..
Oh no. Please don't. Because rating and a bo3 where you run first game for Scott or Nish potting the 8 means that you are so so class. 

Fact is you were still in dypers when they were playing :^O
Funny nickname doesnt mean that im weak.Maybe you all are better cause your skills are better than mines,BUT you NIsh,Scot and others...are VERY weak mentaly, that means when u lose couple games example 5 in a row u always reset ur rating and abuse others ;) thats why none of you cant manage clean record :( But im always very fair and we will meet some day trust me ;) Still waiting for that 147s :| where are them?????????????
Para who are u?

You probably don't know/remember me, I'm Martin.
youre right no1 knows you, anyway thought this was a cent's topic?
lol. all fake ss u never got one cent against me :p
I'm not weak mentaly :(. That really hurt. I tried to commit suicide last week AND THIS ISNT HELPING!!!

nish i think your a robot that cant miss ;)

Any1 wanna play bo17 2nite in light lemme know 
General question...

Why has snooker light become so unpopular? its still the best game on this site i reckon. :p
Because its too easy and many unfairs there :p
Nish was always an amazing player :p.