« Back to All Topics
is it worth getting sub
Posted in 
Billiards
is it worth getting sub
Posted in 
Billiards
is it worth getting sub
hello people from fod i would like to know is it worth getting sub i love the game and think i t great so plz help me and tell me if i should ty from xKINGx
If you want funny Green writing then   YES

There's not much difference other than that;)
Yes it is worth subscribing, you can play pool on 3d, do not disturb button, no adverts, can get into any room instantly ( coz you have priority) :p and yes you have nice GREEN writing, so yes i would subscribe, and it dont cost alot of money for 1 year, unless of course your tight fisted ;-) like some ppl!!!
lol@tightfisted. theres some great ppl on fod, as well as some not so great, but the not so great can be muted.
plus all the benefits that have been stated already. 
why not sub for a shorter time first and see if you think its better for yourself.

To be perfectly honest, it might seem like a lot but it averages to about £1 a month so I would go for it. The £1 a month is worth the extra features.
If I weren't able to mute the idiots on here and have a dnd button I wouldn't last a day. It's hard enough even when you can. :p
lol don you gotta take it as a joke... some of the people on here are so funny without realising it