Bo3 Button Second Peitition - Leave Nothing But Your Name Here
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
henry 14
i think bo3 shud be inforced, so many sad runners.
I think this feature would eliviate a lot of anger and confrontation if applied.

zz†op
i think what you mean is elevate*
and please do not post offtopic posts it clearly states to leave nothing but your name and if you did not like the idea which the rest of flyordie does please do not post in this topic because it makes it go astray

please continue to leave your names thanks

henry he meant alleviate not elevate.
Allllllllllllrighty then take care now bye bye then ulllllllll like a glove?
Get Over It.

Not my nick but that's what you should ALL do. So someone leaves after one, they might not have time to stay for more games. I'll sign just to keep people happy though:

Euan/The Wizard/Shít Bag

Adios.
GRP 125R
ICE
il put both my names down because there are to many sad people about so me down tiwce ty
we dont want no bo3 button
aint gona make no diffrence anyways u sad ppl
many players ask for the BO3-button sicne long time. maybe somewhen we get it....

m8nix

You know it makes sence :)

ώαγηэѕ™  :p
biglister89

Will stop all these bloomin folk who run away after a lucky win.
biglister89

Will stop all these bloomin folk who run away after a lucky win.
I havent got through this yet, so far GEO22 is only player I respect,Minus Twice that for Peter-27 being on board, and you as Author makes it 3 times as bad.
He eliviates Correctly,as I am sure will be pointed out many times in this thread...I will continue reading befor I decide.
You Henry, should had you MEMORY Delted from this site long ago,Unless you've changed "Again".
I agree with Wizard,I havent done it often,Most know I do bo3,But just today I had something come up...
And,btw, I am answering all these I find good,or bad, for 1 reason only.
Henry joined a League,Voluntarily,of course, and as soon as he started losing to some folks,Broke all the Rules until he became the First Avenger Kicked out.
So,Too bad about his little request,i.e. bid for further attention.
Yup,I was right to read first and respond. I am sure some of you are good people, as well as Quality players.
But NOT nearly enough here to justify making Henry happy,Not at all.
I hate runners, But,bo3 button? Not at this time.
Especially at 9-ball,I am still trying to draw folks here,not Boss them around,..
Recruit your friends to play, if you want to trust anyone.
Real Friends.
Peace
A little present for you from Raven!!!

-
Raven-

gimmie the loot

gimmie the bo3 button.
Pro Foul bo3 button ty, implemented easy.
peter-27 and my other nick India-27
Legend. (Don't think fod are gonna do anything :()
A majority of you ppl are atleast 18 and over, i think you should stop wasting your time with this and get a life. 
Yea...get a life ( you people that have been playing this game for atleast 4 years know what im talking about)
KEEP SIGNING PEOPLE AND SEEING AS PEOPLE ARE JOINING THE TYRADE WE WILL SUCCEED ARE YOU WITH ME? :D
not a subscriber but good idea †™∂єã∂ℓу ćũ噆
Besaid. ( I don't think this will work. :()
it wont work as explained previously
martin this is what i think will work :

WHEN YOU CLICK A PLAYERS NAME YOU THEN CHOOSE TO PLAY BO1 OR BO3. THIS WILL PUT A STOP TO THE PEOPLE SAYING "YOU SAD RUNNER" ETC.

AS TO THE IDEA ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT DISCONNECTING THE FOLLOWING WOULD SORT THIS :

IF A PERSON DISCONNECTS THEY ONLY LOSE POINTS FOR THAT SINGLE GAME AND NOT THE WHOLE BO3 AND TO BE HONEST ITS RARELY THE FAULT OF FLYORDIE THAT USERS ARE DISCONNECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. ITS USUALLY SPYWARE INFECTED PC'S THAT DISCONNECT OFTEN.

I STILL THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THIS SYSTEM IN PLACE.

i agree a system will be great but u reallly think fod will do this.... it wont happen 
Martinduffy//

Agree with that!!

You have been asking this since September (if im not wrong) and they haven't even replied/answered if they are going to do it or not.

The best thing would be to leave them work as they want!
lol Im pretty sure i said "Agree with that"
You didnt have to reply if you didnt like what i were writing, just wrote ma own thoughts
lmao i didnt say i didnt like it duuu i said it wont work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I go by PIMP :p but im goin with (h) ĐĕĕΡ♠ŜҚΪŁŁŻ(h)
Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™

36 Crazyfists.
(H)(H)2nd time around for this thread, thought it got ate up.
Im down.(H)(H)
MRTHOM
shouldnt only subbs have a say ?
Gd point there Martin, i agree, we pay, we choose.
 I think only VIPs should have a say.
WHAT U ON ABOUT MATCHBOX?????? Only VIPS should have a say??!! Whoever pays should be able to say, not who is the best!! Duh ;\
i think thats what he means Dave.
No mate, VIPs are tourney winners, not subscribers, hence my outrage and bewilderment. :-o
OK LETS NOT TAKE THIS OFFTOPIC - LEAVE NOTHING BUT YOUR NAME!
i know that dave im just saying what i think he meant.
I think FOD  is like a small society. and like any society has some rules. a player has obligations and rights. now...Bo3 takes the player's right to choose.if ,lets say ,u r playing an opponent with a bad lingo,once the game is over u click the options "No" and exit.but...with Bo3, u wont have this option. so, lets just leave this Bo3 decision to the players....there are no runners, just people doing their right..the right to choose wheather they play with u or not.
People can still turn off their PC, and what if someone else in the house needs the PC, haha its a silly idea, should be scrapped ;\
any one thought how bad a d/c will affect the result ????especialy first game p.s for it gets my vote
HERE FROM THE KING : ZOKA LEGENDA (h) TY MY FANS
just to revive this post for present relevance and as people cannot find it.
I would like to know how many people have actually only posted once.;\
i would like to know why you all agree with this,
the fact of the matter is, if someone wants to play a Bo3 with you they will if they dont, they dont, maybe a Bo3 room would be better 
LISTEN UP HENRY;;THIS TOPIK HAS BEEN ON FOD FORUM MANY TIMES OVER THE YEAR;;NOTHING EVER HAPPENS FROM THESE PETITIONS;;;BYE NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE REALISED FOD AINT GONNA MAKE A BO3 BUTOON ...SO STOP REPOSTING THIS SUBJECT...ITS GETTING VERY BORING
It doesn't matter how effective these posts are BM - there is a lot of support for this idea and people are expressing themselves in the correct place. The title of the thread is simple in it's explanation, if you don't to read it then don't open it.
I dont understand this attitude u have each time someone disagrees on a topic.A topic is made for people to express their opinions on the subject,whether they agree or not.So blind monk(and anyone else) has every right to express his disagreement with the subject,what is the problem in that?

anyway lol:p

(my post was not refering specially to you,i was generally speaking for all similar situations)

>I dont understand this attitude u have each time someone disagrees on a topic.

Mostly I'd agree with you, but in this case it's a petition rather than a discussion. You sign it if you agree, ignore it if you don't.
jus wanted to know...wots this all aboooot...joooo owned or sumthin? the before mentioned and highly mystical...Jaswild :p
is this still going it wont happen FACT
>is this still going it wont happen FACT

Learn what fact means. You have no idea what FlyOrDie is or are planning for the future. How many said that side spin would never happen? I wish 'claimed' adults were not so ignorant. Along with Kobe, ignorance ruins this forum.
i think it is a ood and bad idea coz if b03 no runners but what if someone truely has to leave because something important has come up so i think its a 50/50 idea
there are surely more pressing matters more deserving of such lengthy discussion, Bo3 button is not needed as the only people who will use it are the people who are already glad to play 3 games. 

sort out the D/C's
the ball on the cussion preventing bottom spin
nominate colour for snooker
replace the ball for snookers to avoid pro fouls
these are all much more important issues to do with the running of the game

and henry if you want people not to go of topic perhaps you should set an example

i say vote against it
i dont understand why u are posting on this.this petition has got so messed up already(for example by double nicknames;\) that i dont think fod will put much thought in it...

this thread been going a year almost maybe its a sign saying it aint happening

..Bяокεп Pгιđє.. :d tyvm PhuzKaz =D tyvm

yw
This is never gona happen...at least not by a pathetic petition...offer the programming on the add-on of the BO3 button....I could do this :p BTW, same goes for offering time limit per shot at start of game...I could also do this :p
Jason Can't You READ? Nothing But Your Name !

And There Is A Time Limit On Shots Already. I Know Youre A Newbie So It Will Take Some Time For You To Learn These Things.
my dear Henry LMAO :p....wot I meant was time limit choice..as in 1 min per shot is a joke...offer 50s, 40s or same as quick at 30s...DO U UNDERSTAND ME NOW :D?
Btw as for calling me a newbie...try to think outside the circle...if I'm a newbie....u ain't been here for years..u been here for days ;)
çђąøş

Jason shut up & put your name
i been here for years you clown.
henry stfu, u misunderstood the comment, I was being sarcastic einstein...IM NO NEWBIE! :p
Quit subscribing to a website if you think its full of problems DONT Petition cuz they dont care as long as they are getting paid. MAke them do something about it!
Henry thats nothing to be proud of you dork all the good players on here actually choose this game over sports and other things lmao cuz they are either ugly and relize they have no friends or no lives , quit playing this stupid game and go out, quit dressing like freaks and make some friends and get a girl
Actually alot of players try to impress others with high ratings lmaooooo who are you tring to impress? some other dork on a computer miles away whom you will never meet i hope you enjoy your boring lives
henry 14 ..... what a waste of time this is ..... out of 250 replies there are only 4 players who have achieved any status on here ..... that to me suggests that the more serious players are content with the way things are going so that leads to the conclusion that the problem is with the lower raings and players who cheat such as deliberate fouls ....... most of these are kids anyway and you are not going to change or educate children

BOBSYOURUNCLE
Re: Bo3 Button Second Peitition - Leave Nothing But Your Name Here
SlingBlade , Yes BO3 really decides who is the best.
Flyordie when will you take action on this petition because it is becoming more and more popular everyday yet it seems its more and more pointless as there has been no feedback from the programmers or any representative of flyordie.
Any feedback will be much appreciated.
Henry You have had Demerits in the past for not playing bo3 it's called Unsportsmanlike conduct . You know it , I think they looked into your record and that you posted this,it's pay back for what you done to that person who ever it is.They will not put in a bo3 button because it's a waste of (Flyordie) money which they put into better graphics and Pc version . I think you guys should just email Flyordie many many times if you want feedback , You wont get it here, Only from the players here.Bo3 button would be cool but they would have to make a room very specific for bo3 otherwise anything else wont work. 
Have a great Day 
>You have had Demerits in the past for not playing bo3 >it's called Unsportsmanlike conduct .

??? Explain.
The Real Man, to my knowledge you cannot get demerited from running in a bo3 match and i have never once been demerited for that.
However i was once banned by a mod whose name i cannot mention for obvious reasons for leaving the game after one match. I had to leave as i was going out somewhere and "the mod" said if you leave i will banish you for unsportsmanlike conduct. I found this utterly repulsive coming from a mod but i stuck to my guns and left the game. When i returned home to log on to billiards i found that i had a 3 day ban and a 48 hour demerit.
You'll find if you speak to any mod that if you leave a game after 1 game when stating bo3 at the start it is not a punishable offence. However if you do it to a certian moderator you are more than likely to be punished - harshly but punished nonetheless.
Therefore having a BO3 Option Button when challenging will force the person to either accept a Bo3 or single games. This will make the game in my opinion more fairer and very much better played.
Get over it, fod never gets updated. And it never will 
There are many things in life that make me laugh and give me plaeasure, this post is one that does the former.

The meister B-)
There are many times in life when people talk absolute crap and make a pratt of themselves, the previous post is an example of that. ;\
Yeah.. Having a Bo3 shouldnt matter if you have been banned or had a dem., it isnt VIP status.
Hilarious entertainer, hilarious,loved the way you fed off my line due to lack of your own material, credit to you son.

The meister B-)
Will never happen, but me too. 

Veteran Novice (h)
and this post still goes on its as boring as emerdale
Boring like your matches with ronnie you mean :)
no need for that henry im luvuly to u :p
◄ѕσŋič bøøm► , but i don't think OP will EVER see this petention

Мчтнвυѕтєяѕ™ :)?
Paranoid Android

this needs to be done!
T H E    S T I G
(I wonder will this be removed like my other posts)
Well where is the bo3 button after 2 years since people started to leave their nicks here?
Next_Generation☺

I hope it will coming anyday..
^^^ Dont hold your breath ;)
Lol Scotty '' Dont hold your breath '' :p
ibike71
and look my m8 statistics (cool):p
[img]
http://users1.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/flyordiepool/uploads/H.JPG
/img]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D