Browser VS PC Game
Posted in 
Billiards
Browser VS PC Game
Posted in 
Billiards
Browser VS PC Game
Wich is best?

I have always played via the PC game, and I play better through the PC game, but sometimes I'll log in on browser and play, and I like it, some shots seem easier with browser - like banks for example and potting balls that are sat on rails. I can't help but think that maybe if I started playing via the browser then after I got used to it I'd be even better than I am on the PC game? 

What are peoples thoughts? discuss! :D
yea i was the same i played with pc to start with and i thought it was alot easer..but now since i have lost my sub due to one reason or another... i play browser and find it alot easer ...but i still cant play str8 shots lol they are to hard lol
I played a lot on both. I made 29 centuries using the web browser, 2 using the downloadable version (and they were the lucky centuries too).

Going by that stat, it wouldn't be much of a surprize that I much prefered the web browser. 
Well your right man,I find browser to be better but that's my oppinion,If i was you i would play browser
;):d:p
doesnt the pc game have less angles? or was that just a rumour

personally i use the pc game but thats only because my internet browser stops me talking if i use the web version
Hey hara kiri man...u must be prolli usin mozilla firefox or sumthin...try usin ie and u'll be able to talk:-P
yea i used to use ie but then it kinda broke:p? dont ask me how