« Back to All Topics
Class Players?
Posted in 
Billiards
Class Players?
Posted in 
Billiards
Class Players?
Where are all the class players gone? theres hardly anybody about these days. miss the old days when greenie matt max ron eaun spence etc was about.. now we have people like dragon thinking hes class? wtf has happened to fod;\

You guys need to come back :D for old times sake:p
let me see if i can remember them all :p
max, spence, greenie, matt, eaun, gooseberrypie, maitRe, mark j williams, sinnista, the omen, the crown, 206 wrc, mr skunk, minirok, schimmi, marleys, mr vanian, peokieboe, scooter boy, nish.

cant think of anymore :p all class players tho

aah and tgo  sry :P how could i forget :d
ok air...matt came back, greenie came back, max sometimes plays, 206 wrc plays, nish obv plays, omen, vanian, the crown all play:)
so which names do they use right now? :S
I used to only play with people I liked before and now that they're not here, there's very little point in playing. Where's the fun in people leaving on breaks, tapping the ball etc...
alot of the players you said air still pop on but not as much, this sites now run by so many kids. i play only snooker pro as in there you get decent players, not just playing style but they are mature and dont go on and on when you fluke a game etc you still come across one or two muppets there once in a while like pronovice but its best just to just laugh at them ;)
and most of players you said there play snooker so if you do find them its more likely they'll be playing one of snooker games ;)
Hello every one, :)

I am playing again but not as much as I used to :).

For any one wanting to know what name I am playing under now, it is Shawanda :p

I mainly play 8ball, but i play odd game of snooker pro

ty matt :D
im allowed to say now then matt;\
Mark J and Schimmi play as well :D
i still play do i count? ;\
lol yup and im class im prolly best on this site ;\ huhahahahah

i remember u respect u was a good player lol well sometimes hahaha
I played tonight :-P! Disconnected 3 times so gave up. Got killed by Mark. Complete opposite to the older days, hah!
 NickyVanDenBerg, laczenka, Henry14 (unfortunately), Ronnie Kiev & Damulla from snooker lite.
anyone from upa2 league still about ?
Occasionally. Actually rarely.

Euan/Tazz
Ah good old upa2. Been around to see almost everything. Used to play in ebh...remember MrNICEguy?? or seanie?? Just me then :p
I remember both seanie and mrniceguy, that league never really reached it's full potential imo, could've been as good as upa2, *sigh* if only a league like that was around today id stick around more
I'm a class player in the making..... I wish lol!
Ronnie O'Kiev UA, most people forgetting him hes a good one, always up there in the tourneys, just beat him 2-1 at 8ball though, vggs ty.
Best players here:
Salad, Hit em up, cnn lncb, hara kiri, wu tang, joma, true killer, boomer, skilled cue,...
im from upa2 Aaron 02 ere but t got banned
ohhh yeh i forget about simon dc hes gr8 2 n snooker ronnie. they are class 2
hahaha u all make me laugh... clearly u know who the best are when they put their mind to it :)

and as for the old players... im sure the are all still here, occasionally... 

I was wondering what everyones highest break is... mines 96 ;\

im still here occasionally

ty stezz